Hybrid View

Thanks

Talking Dear Santa ... (Post your puppers letter to Santa)

Dear Santa Clause,
    My name is Professor Buster Brown. Dis year I would like a new computer with a terra bite hard drive of memory for my calculations. I have been very studius this year, staying away my my sister Snooter and all the trouble she causes.
    Thank you and Happy Holiday.
    Professor Buster Brown
    Karen - Proud Hoomom to Bella "Snooter" Boo & The Professor Buster Brown

Thanks

Default I'b been good

Herro Santa,
    Dis be Snooter. I'b been vewy good dis yer. Pretty good. I'b been as good as I culd, Santa. Dis yer I want a pony. I promise to stop da barking if I gets da pony santa.
    -Snooter
    Karen - Proud Hoomom to Bella "Snooter" Boo & The Professor Buster Brown

Ft. Myers, Fl Home to hurricanes,..storms, not the teams
    Thanks

Default Dear Santa

I found out today that my Mom has what is called a credit card. She gave it to the lady, and she got everything she asked for. :banana: Please bring me a box of those.

I also need an indoor lawn to bury my bones in, because Mom and Dad will not let me take them outside and dig holes for them, and this ground inside is just too hard. I don't know why they don't think I should hide them in the couches, either.

Better bring Mom some new boots, because the ones she has look pretty tasty, and I have been thinking of trying them. Otherwise, I have been a little :angel7: and deserve it all.

Taffy

Thanks

Dear Santa,

Dis year I beeen a wery good puppy, in fact, I beeen so good I don't want you ta bwing me anything. All i wood ask is if you would pweeese take my wittle brudder with you and gib him to anothwer famly. His is da biggest pain aways bark, bark, bark and he steels tention away from ME.

Tanks Santa...you da best!
    Pogo

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

Cute thread idea...

Dear Santa,

This is Prickles. I have been a good girl this year, just like always. I’d like some new sleeping bags, meal worms, and crickets. Oh yeah, and can I also get a Salmon dinner?

Luv,
    Prickles :hearts:

-----------------------------------

Dear Santa,

Dis is da Piper Man. I been a vewy good boy this year. I would like a squeaky football, bones, and lots of food. Mama says I have to ask for a new harness and collar since I am too big for mine now.

Luv,
    Piper :boogie:

-----------------------------------

Dear Santa,

Dis is Peaches. I haven’t been very good this year. There’s a reason they call me Miss Thing. I have several things that I’d like that would keep me busy and out of trouble next year.
    * 1 full time play buddy. They must be able to throw a tennis ball really far and not whine about wanting a break.
    * 100 Nobbly Wobblys
    * Indoor Tennis Ball Pit
    * Membership to the Marrow Bone-A-Day club
    * Personalized Track Suit for when I compete in Flyball
    * The entire Puppia Line of clothing for everyday wear

Luv,
    Peaches :heartbt:
    Tanya, Peaches & Piper Man

Thanks

Dear Santa
    Dis is Heidi. I has been a vewy vewy good girl dis year. I would wike to ask for some new nywa bones, some boots and maybe a pwetty new collar. My new coat is da pink one so maybe da boots and da collar shuld match dat. OH, and culd you bwing some ridalin for my brudder? He drivez me nutz. He needz some help wit his ADHD! I just kiddin but maybe a few new toyz so he weaves me awone!!!

Tank you vewy vewy much
    Heidi

Hey big fella, dis Buddy here. I no I have not been da best boy in da world. I pwomise to twy harder for next year. Maybe if you gave me a brudder or sister dat wiked to pway wit me, I could be a better boy. And I also wike nywa bones. Oh yeah and some knobwy balls. Oh oh and maybe a new tennis ball. And i could use a hug-a-dox. And perhaps a new coat and some boots to go wit da hug a dox. I wike da fwisbeez too. What are your thoughts on a skate board? My mudder sez dey are danger-somting but dey look so fun! I twied da neighbors and I want my own! I tink dat's it for me. But, culd you look into bwinging my mudder some new boots? I feel bad cuz I ate herz last night. Dey were just so yummy!!! I culdn't help myself. She wikes black ones. Tanks dude. 'Preciate it!

Buddy
    Becca and always in my heart Heidi and Buddy

Thanks

Dear Santa Paws,

I's been a good girl, don't listen to my mommy or my stupid brudder. My daddy will tell you- I's a good, good girl. What i weally, weally want for cwistmas is a squirrel. I want to catch dat squirrel and shake him and shake him. Oooooh, dey make me so angry... hate dose squirrels. And I would like you to make da baf tub go away and also da big outside baf tub dat dey call "da pool"- make dat go away too.

Thanks bery much,

Miss Eleanor Rigby Von Wienerhausen

Dear Kris Kringle,

Hallo, again. Zeez is your favorite dachshund dog, Mr. Butters. Ich have been zehr gut again zeez year, as always. Meine mutter can't believe how gut ich bin. She says dat no ooder dog in zee vorld is as vell behaved as me.

Fur das reason, ich feel that I deserve to have some peace und quiet. Can you somehow make zee Grandma take me to live vit her? she could cook me some prime rib und give me cheese und meatloaf. Und take me for lots of walks. Zat is my dream. If you can't do zeez, zen just bring me zee biggest bone you can find, und some birdie toys zat sound like real birdies (ich don't like killing zee real birdies- ich bin ein 'animal lover', after all.)

Danke!

Mr. Butters Von Wienerhausen
    Tracy, Mr. Butters, Rigby, Ariana Marie & Isabella Charlotte