Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks

Wow - that sure is some pretty country!!! And that lake . . . gorgeous.

Thanks

Yes, Low Rider spent a luxurious day sunning himself at Cooper Creek park which is about 2 miles from my house! There is a walking trail that starts where the big pretty bushes are and travels all the way around the lake! In my fitter days ( ahem - no smart comments ) we used to walk the trail every night. I can be proud to say that up until my 85 yr old dad was burned - he walked that trail EVERY day!!!
    The give away picture was taken at a state of the art tennis facility that was built with funds from all these people - the big shots got their own plaques like the one for Judge Cohn! It is at the front entrance to the park!
    Low Rider has packed his bags and headed to his next destination - wonder where that is???!!
    Mama
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Thanks

I think I need a list of members and what state they are in. I am amazed that so many of you can name all the fellow members and remember where they live. Or maybe I just need to take part in more gift/card exchanges so I can learn!!!!
    Love always,
    Kerie and Oscar (Scott and Dylan, too)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kerie, Scott and Oscar
    I think I need a list of members and what state they are in. I am amazed that so many of you can name all the fellow members and remember where they live.
    Don't forget our Frappr map!
    http://www.doxielovers.com/dlc/showthread.php?t=1309

New members, feel free to add yourselves to our map! :D
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

I'm in Fort Worth, Texas, north of Linsey and Bailey in Waco, but have no clue how to add myself to the map - also have no picture of my furkids anywhere on this site because my techno skills are non-existent when it comes to posting pictures!! UGH!!!!! :duh:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

As I remember, if you go to the map there are really simple instructions on how to add your pin to the map. You can also add a picture if you'd like. If I can figure it out, it can't be too hard. :duh:
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

I think Frappr will just let you download (upload?) a picture right off your computer. So if you have some digital pictures stored on your computer someplace, you can use one of those. Let us know at what point you get stuck and we can help.

For posting pictures here on DLC, you do have to upload them to a photo site first, but as Patrice said - if we can do this, so can you! :D I use www.photobucket.com and it is very easy. Just PM a Mod and we can walk you through the steps (okay, any Mod except Patt :D ). I hate to think there are puppy pictures in this world that we're not getting to see :(
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel