Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks

THAT'S what my dogs want!!! Food made outa POO. Like a trail mix....rabbit PO mixed with some cat poo and some raccoon poo with some goose poop just to round it out. Add a little miscellaneous vomit, a few dried up worms, and they'd be SO happy.
    Laika is evil. She's been itching a lot so I've fed her mackerel and brown rice for days trying to see if its her food..and she SNUCK out the cat door into the garage and ate cat food TWICE. NOt to mention she prob. snacked in the litter box while she was out there.
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by areese
    THAT'S what my dogs want!!! Food made outa POO. Like a trail mix....rabbit PO mixed with some cat poo and some raccoon poo with some goose poop just to round it out. Add a little miscellaneous vomit, a few dried up worms, and they'd be SO happy.
    Laika is evil. She's been itching a lot so I've fed her mackerel and brown rice for days trying to see if its her food..and she SNUCK out the cat door into the garage and ate cat food TWICE. NOt to mention she prob. snacked in the litter box while she was out there.

at the Agility Diva eating poo

Thanks

She loves poo. AND worm jerky. She's a disgusting little dog. Good thing I love her more than anything....
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Otto'sMom
    Sure....you don't have to say it, but it's always implied:duh: I thought you'd be able to recognize that I was being a tad bit over dramatic.

The extra T comes with belonging to the Doxie SS. I'm not sure what that means, but I don't make the rules, and I'd like to avoid being on the "list".:tinfoilhat:

I did use the rate your dog food thingie with it and it wasn't even on there so I thought that couldn't be good. I looked up the ingredients I didn't know and they sounded good. I'm just hoping to do better than Nutro.:pray: I looked up the Nutro I was giving to the dogs before and it was NOT recommended! Looks like it's a good thing I switched.
    Crap....I forgot for a minute....of course there should be 2 "T"'s .... please forgive me
    Actually now I'm confused about the whole food thing so ....I'm off to get sardines.
    How many sardines can or should they eat? or should I just give them as snacks......
    Sardines stink but so does Poo and thats Carlee's favorite snack!

Thanks

I'd never even looked at sardines before, and I was expecting whole little fishes packed tightly in the tin. Not so. It was just the middle section of the fish, probably about 4 or 5 pieces, but I managed to make that for 8 dogs. I wouldn't think that one fishie per doggie would be too much.

Thanks

I give one fish per dog per meal. The cans from Big Lots are cheap but the sardines are kind of like stems and pieces - know what I mean? So I give them a good fork full when I buy those.