Thanks

Default A brag for brudder Cricket

I was on the back porch just a few minutes ago and Cricket was inside (it's drizzling and foggy and the ground is wet so of course he's indoors). He started barking at me so I figured he had to come out. I opened the door and he just stood there and growled. His "Timmy, come check out one of the kids" growl. So, I come on in and head to my son's room - Cricket in the lead. Sure enough, my son had been coughing and was sitting up in the bed. He's fine, this weather has been triggering some wheezing though.

Cricket is such a great big brudder - who needs a monitor when you've got him around? He truly does this all the time. :D

The other day, a friend came over to pick up her daughter and when she hugged my daughter, Cricket was not too happy. He didn't jump on her, but he barked and wedged himself in between them. And peed on her shoe
    Hoomom to Cricket ~ Red Smooth 'tweenie'

Thanks

AWW! What a great guy!
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Jen Guest

Aww, Cricket the protector of children! (I know, the peeing thing just doesn't go away).

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

What a great big brother!!!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Quote Originally Posted by quavec
    The other day, a friend came over to pick up her daughter and when she hugged my daughter, Cricket was not too happy. He didn't jump on her, but he barked and wedged himself in between them. And peed on her shoe
    This reminds me of when I was little...one of my brother's friends was over visiting...he was in high school, and I was about 5 (I'm a lot younger than my sibs) and we were playing (he was a really great guy!!) when he picked me up, our dachsie Rani was attached to his arm. Do not be messing with the dachsies hoosibs!!!!!!!
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

:way2go: Cricket! Good job gettin' da mudder when da brudder needed her.
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------

Thanks

What a good boy you are, Cricket! And peeing on the intruder's shoe - that's pretty effective, too.

Thanks

Good boy, Cricket. :D
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Good boy, Cricket! What a good Big Bro you are!

Quote Originally Posted by quavec
    Ummm. . . is he related to Miller? Peeing on people used to be one of Miller's specialties. I still have to watch him if he gets nervous.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Good job Cricket! Hoping Mommy gave you a special treat!!!
    Mama
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Thanks

Smile

Cricket sounds like the best little guard dog in town! As for the peeing, well, yesterday Hooch decided to get in the middle of Bob Barker's cozy cave & pee! Suppose he doesn't LIKE Bob anymore???