Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Speedys Vacation (PIC HEV)

Speedy went on his first vacation with me....He got to go to a B&B in Kentucky with me and the DH.....We first went to Cumberland Falls to see all of that stuff and then went to Morehead Kentucky to a B&B...they had a doxie as welll so Speedy got to have fun with him and show off (no shocker there)...everyone loved him and was suprised how well he behaved (LOL yes he did very well I was very proud of him on that one).

Where are we going mom

Look at me in the Cave!!

Me on the Beach

Me and my Mama (can ya see the love)

Hot Dog for Lunch (YUMMMY)

MY new Friend Sarg (he has Newticals)

Me and Mommy went Hiking

Almost home now I am tireddddddddd

Thanks

What a great vacation! I gotta say, the best vacations are the ones with doxies in them.:hearts:

Thanks

Greatpictues of my GrandFurSon. Tell us more about the vacation and all the things you did. Looks like you were enjoying yourself.
    Yolanda and the FurCrew.

" .... It takes a village ....."

Thanks

This vacation was a getaway for me and the DH.....we took Speedy along so I did not have to worry about him. We left Friday night for Kentucky.....we decided to go to Cumberland Falls on Saturday morning after some much needed rest......Speedy enjoyed the walk through the trails and on the beach as well as the cave.......most of all the attention he got from all the kids that were there with some group.....they thought he was just the coolest thing ever. He got to have a hotdog for luch even though he was eyeing my nachos with chili (not about to give him gas).....We then went on to Morehead Kentucky to a B&B named Brownwood. What a wonderful place it was the best place I have ever stayed in my life....the couple who ran the place Jeff and Maggie were wonderful (esp letting Speedy come at last min)....But they enjoyed having him around to play with Sarg. They also got to watch Speedy when DH and I went to dinner the first night to a place called La Finkas (the best Mexican food on earth....with one exception to the place Yolanda took me to and they had the best cheese sauce ever).....They also watched him the next morning we I went horseback ridiing...which was alsoooo GREAT...my bum is still sore though....Dh then did a romatic night for me with candels and rose petals and music. Speedy was worn out by then he napped all night...then we all had breakfest on the front porch...Speedy got to have a tiny bit of Blueberry Pancake and a piece of bacon...BTW best pancakes ever and Jeff makes awsome omlets. We all had a wonderful time esp Speedy who got to play and play and just have the best time ever on the beach and hiking in the mountains of Kentucky....We all got a huge come back again anytime and bring the whole gang......gotta think about that one though LOL.....It was vey enjoyable I do recomend Brownwood to anyone....the people are just wonderful and the food to die for!!! We stayed in the Suite which was just beautiful and very cozy!!!

Thanks

Wow it sounds and looks great!!! How nice of them to watch your ween for you too!!!!
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

Sounds like you had an awesome time.
    Mom to Gunner and Petunia.
    Always in out hearts--Sir Cedric Waggles-bassett hound

Thanks

Those are the sweetest pictures! :muchlove: I'm so glad he got to vacation with you. The hot dog picture cracked me up!
    Tanya, Peaches & Piper Man

Thanks

Does that dog seriously have neuticles?

http://www.neuticles.com/

Thanks

Speedy is one lucky pup... Wonderful vacation for all.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

Those are awesome pics!!!:banana: Sounds like ya'll had a great vacation!
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------