Thanks

Default The Storms Followed Me from Austin!

I checked the ol' weather bug before I went to bed last night and saw that there was severe weather scheduled for very early in the AM. Not really worrying about it (cause what good would that do?) we all get into bed for puppy/mommy bedtime. About 3:30 AM I woke up to Dolly, Dexter, Otto and Grrrt were all curled around my head as the thunder boomed and lightning flashed They never cared about it before, but this morning, they were all about being my bedcap. Buddy must've hopped in and out of the tub (his happy/safe place) a dozen times. I'm a sleepy girl. There was no damage, not even enough rain to leak in the sunroom, but it was bad enough to scare the poop out of Dolly, who woke up and pooped on the floor.

Thanks

Oh poor Anipals! Gettin' scared of da big bad thunder and lightening! Scares us too! Here's some good weather for all ya'll!
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------

Thanks

It didn't follow you from Austin I sent it to ya!! We've had rain for 3 days straight. UGH good thing today the sun is out or I'd be ready to strangle some dogs at my house. But, now of course the grass is way to high for the short little legs to go pee so yep I still may have some dead dogs soon.

Sorry your night was cut short but dang it where's the video camera when you really need it. I wanna see your fur bedcap.
    ~Shonda, Jackson, Daphne (Mitzi Moo, Dudley, Lily Bug, Buddy and Charlie see you my sweet pups on the Rainbow Bridge)

http://www.goodsearch.com Help CCDR raise funds. Put Coast To Coast Dachshund Rescue in the "Who do you Goodsearch for" box and hit verify. Then search away!![/COLOR]

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

We had those thunderstorms yesterday afternoon. One crack was so big that it shook the french doors and Scooter jumped up and ran around barking. Of course, he had no idea what he was barking at. but Bogart had to jump up and bark, too. Cash and Miller joined in the running around and Miss Sweetums, bless her little deaf heart, slept through the whole thing.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Yep, and I had to get out in the nastiness to build rockets with a bunch of 4th graders OMG I am SO SO SO very glad I did not become a teacher.

Cricket burrowed into the pillow case that I've got covering his ...well his pillow and then had his two blankies on top of him :lol:
    Hoomom to Cricket ~ Red Smooth 'tweenie'