Thread: **burp**

Thanks

Default **burp**

I guess I jinxed myself with the birdseed thread. Went home yesterday. We keep the treats in a plastic container with a hinged lid. It sits on top of a second container that has the bird seed on it. Not once in the years the 2 have been sitting there has anyone messed with them. Until yesterday - walked in and found both containers lying on their sides. Seed everywhere - cookies everywhere. Not a dawg in site! Now we know it wasn't Jada, Sam, Hershey, Shadow or Aurora as they are all crated.
    So our suspect list is down to Stinker, Oscar, Scooby and Pete. Me thinks the odds are Scooby or Oscar but then Stinker is the one known to knock over the trash can if we forget to put it up.... one a good note - the perp did not consume the entire container - - AND it must have just happened before I got there as most of the cookies were still there. So - if the cookie thief will reveal himself!!!
    Mama
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Thanks

Hehehe, I have to laugh here Mama! You have one heck of a suspect list when something gets messy in your house!!!! Good luck finding the cookie bandit!:banana:
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------

Thanks

Default As Stinkers defense personnel

I would like to say that Stinker was in no way involved with this horrendous act! She is a saint and should be given extra cookies for protecting the box from those other heethens (cept Pete) once it was laid in it's vulnerable location.
    Mama to
    Da Baby Brat Emma Caroline &
    Da Cats Max & Bandit

Thanks

Good luck! You may never know....
    Lee Anne, Ruckus, Rowdie, Greyson, & Cayenne
    Foster Buds Always in Our :hearts: : Zipper, Tyrone, Gracie, Rosie, Tommy, Froggy, Hunter, Lowla, & Vader
    www.2ndChanceDoxie.com

Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution. ~ Kahlil Gibran

Thanks

Too funny!
    Kelli (Hoomom to Bella & Cooper)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Well, the cookie thief may be revealed if he ate too many and they didn't agree with him. Otherwise, you'll probable never know for sure. If it's like my house they all look as innocent as :angel7: when I say "Who did that?"
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

None of your dogs did it. Darwin and Dexter doggieported up there and wrecked havoc on your home, as it is their way and it is what they do. They shredded a half roll of paper towels for me this morning, there's not a doubt that they are the criminals what tried to get yer cookies and made a mess.

Thanks

Look for the doggie who lays the speckled poo - therein lies your culprit :lol:
    Hoomom to Cricket ~ Red Smooth 'tweenie'