Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks

Why do you pee on my carpeted floor when I've placed 10 freaking piddle pads there for you to use? The door to go outside is WIDE open, letting in flies and Dog knows what.

Thanks

Talking

Why does Doxie approach the open deck door, stick his nose out to sense any chance of persipitation Then stick two front paws out on the deck.....the back half pees on the floor and then precedes to go all the way out side. Thank God for Viva. :confused: Cause they can I guess. He knows he's cute no matter what......

Thanks

Why has doxie taught Mama that when facing destruction by herd - grab camera take picture to post on DLC then clean up laughing??
    Mama
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Thanks

Why is it when I am nekkid from coming out of the shower...I feel like you are laughing at me?

Why do you continually Roll on dead things, poop and other nasty stuff?
    And then get peeved with ME when I need to give YOU a bath?

Thanks

Talking

Why does Doxie find it so exhilarating to sacrifice his lips to the vacuum god and how does he do that full fledged bark of the guard dachshund with a tennis ball firmly planted in his mouth........:sausage:

Thanks

Why when you get to sleep in the big bed do you INSIST that your head must be on me at all times? Then get grumpy when I move??!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bittyup
    Why does Doxie find it so exhilarating to sacrifice his lips to the vacuum god and how does he do that full fledged bark of the guard dachshund with a tennis ball firmly planted in his mouth........:sausage:
    Barking with a mouth full: FUNNIEST NOISE EVER. Dolly is the queen at that. I love it when trainers tell you "a dog won't bark with something in it's mouth" I'm thinking, 'let me introduce you to Dolly'

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by michelehbc
    Why when you get to sleep in the big bed do you INSIST that your head must be on me at all times? Then get grumpy when I move??!

(in Napoleon Dynamite's voice) LUCKY! All I ever get is Asses on me. Gaseous ones at that!

Thanks

Talking

Scented plug-ins have no chance when the pillow next to you is occupied by a gassy dachshund and his toady the gassy pitbull. Throw a pair of ferrets in the room and :wow2: you have to be really really tierd to ignore it.:scared1: