We packed up the dogs' toys two nights ago. Paul was in Chicago on business last night and as I straightened the bed, I noticed the toys we left out (a red bird and a bobo) were on the bed. I tossed them down and the Wienerhausens and I crawled into bed. After a few minutes I heard a bump-bump on the dogs' ramp. A minute later, up comes Rigby with the bird. Then another bump-bump and up she comes with the bobo.

I thought this was cute, that she wanted her toys and went to pet her and she got down ON TOP of the toys in her "guard" mode, like when she guards a chewbone, looking up at me with the death glare, like "Don't you dare take these!"

I told Paul and he was like, "Tres, all of her toys are packed- those are what's left- she is guarding them with her life!!!" and it broke my heart. My poor, stressed out Rigby! She thinks we took her toys away!

Isn't that just the saddest (but cutest) thing? I can't wait to get moved in this Saturday, so she can have her big box of toys back and be happy again!