Today Napoleon and I had to get up early and go to the vet to finish up his annual shots. We spaced them out, did rabies about 3 weeks ago and DHPP today. Anyway, I also asked the vet tech to trim his nails. He is a HOLY TERROR about it. She did it, but it didn't look great...they were ragged and not short enough. So when we got home, I had to clean up his manicure, which of course he was not happy about. After that, I decided to nap on the couch a bit before work. Dax joined me and I kept calling for Po...he wouldn't come. Finally I gave up, figuring he was just pouting by sitting on the dog bed in the kitchen. I woke up and sure enough, that's where he was. Poor guy was FREEZING and shivering because our house is cold! He would have been nice and warm if he had just come over to the couch or even to the living room in front of the space heater...but no, Mr. Attitude could not swallow his pride! What a brat! :D

Also, at the vet, I took him down off the exam table after his shot and he didn't have his leash on yet. He ran straight out the exam room door to the lobby - that is the only time he is happy at the vet, is when we leave!! I had to chase after him!