Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Scooter's Reading, Extremely Accurate

Scooter Reading June 19, 2007

The following is my direct communication with Scooter. Please keep in mind that this is his perception of how he views his life.

~Scooter says he is very easy going. He say he adjusts easily to change. Yep, Scooter acted like he was part of the pack from day one. Not a growl at anyone, not a scuffle that even sticks out in my mind.

~He feels very comfortable in his new home with you. He feels he fits right in as though he has been with you forever. He does, he's just the perfect little guy

~He worries about his sister. He says she is not adjusting as well. I have explained that she is ill and that she is having greater difficulty because of that .He tells me that she has a hard time with change normally. I get that from Daisy, she's all piss and vinegar, but such a spitfire:hearts:

~He communicates very easily and clearly. His level of communication is more in line with humans. He would be easier for you to connect with. Cool

~He tells me his back is achy so he loves to lay up against things for support.t Body heat helps a lot so he enjoys leaning up against others/you as much as possible. He says it hurts more in the evenings. He does lean up against me and he lies directly against me at night.

~He says he is happy to run and play in your pack. He feels he has fit right in.Yep, no doubt there.

~He is requesting food that is flavored with garlic. Tastes like garlic bread. Be careful though as dogs should not have much garlic. Maybe look into that. I could be enticed to share some garlic bread upon occasion

~He is a little sad that he had to leave his last home. He says he was happy there. He shows the same larger built man that Daisy did but shows he had a terrible cough and was not well. Scooter also speaks of about 5 dogs being present at his last home. He shows a brown and white beagle that was there whom he misses a great deal. He says they were very close. I wonder what happened to them.

~He speaks of a black dog that is with you that he likes but she seems to be a bit of an instigator. Not my Habba habba Princess Dolly, she's an angel...ok maybe she's the same kind of instigator I am, suggesting the bad thing to do and then watching as other people do it and get in trouble for it.

~He says he feels welcome in your home and pack. He is happy that you found him again. He goes onto say that he has been with you before...in a past life but it was sometime ago. He wonders if you remember him. He shows you as a young woman wearing a long dress, it is cream colored with a jewel green overlay. He shows you living in a large brick building that looks like a castle. He shows himself as an all brown pointed nosed, slim dog. He says the name "Jessica". This feels like it is in Europe. He talks about you having a brother who was close to your age. He shows your mother has passed and you and your brother are left home alone with the servants often. Your father is a strong, strict man who is cold and unaffectionate. Scooter says he was your companion and you were very close. He says that he took good care of you and that you promised to return the favor one day ...and here you are! How frickin nifty is that?

~He requests a food that is warmed and that looks like canned stew. I just bought Merrick canned stew for him on Saturday.

~He says he loves gravy and meaty foods and pepper on his food. Pepper? Wow, I never thought a dog would like spices like that.

~He is a little unsure at feeding time. he sys he is afraid the other dogs will steal his food so he eats quickly. This is causing some indigestion and gas. That's the opposite of what he's been doing. He won't eat all his food and it worries me. That's why I got the other kind of food for him

~He shows a mood lamp. This looks similar to a lava lamp as there appears to be liquid in it. There's one in my bedroom in a box.

~He shows you wearing blue shorts a lot. He say you should wear other colors like greens and browns/dark beige. I totally wear blue jean shorts alot

~He asks to go places with you. he feels like this is a special privilege. He is excited about this and shows running along a creek. This could be your work. That is my work, and he did get to go off leash with me there, and it was a special privilege for him to get to go off leash after only being with me 2 days.

~He shows walking in a place with very tall dry grass/weeds. He says you need rain soon. We're getting that rain right now in a BIG THUNDERSTORMY way

~He talks about someone playing darts.

~He requests a new collar if that is possible. He says he would like a shiny/glossy silver blue nylon one. He feels this would look very good on him. I did get him a shiny silver and blue collar, he's wearing it now.

~He shows someone (dog) vomiting on dark beige carpet. That would be his sister when she was sick. She's not barfing anymore.

~He says he feels he is not in good physical shape and asks for more exercise. His body feels heavy and uncomfortable to him. He's only 10 lbs, but he hates to be left behind on walks. His shoulder was hurt so he didn't get to go the last few times. You should see him when we walk, he prances so proudly.

~he shows long pepperoni sticks and asks for them as his treat. Holy crap. Those are the one treats he can figure out what he's supposed to do with. All the others he takes and then just looks at them.

~He talks about a picture of sand/the beach and water/the ocean. He asks where this place is? He sees the photo of me on my computer screen saver. It was taken at the Outer Banks in North Carolina. Best vacationspot ever.

~He shows a large white box and wonders what is inside. Not sure about this

~He says that he loves how you talk to him all of the time. He says when you talk your voice runs together like you are singing your words. he says this gets him excited and makes him happy. I do that alot with them

~He says he is not really fond of people touching his feet/paws. I'll respect that.

~he does like slow deep rubs. This, he says, feels soooooo relaxing! I've been doing that!

~He shows that he gives you a lot of kisses and wonders if you feel you have enough love from him.He has been giving me keeses and I hope he knows that I do have enough love for all the Anipals, even the cats!

~He talks about you having a sore foot or ankle. Yup, my heel has been bothering me for months now, and my ankle has a bruise that won't go away.

~He says you need to sit and relax more. No argument here.

~Scooter say he would one day like to be a dog who goes into visit elderly people .He thinks this would be nice and he knows he would get a lot of petting and attention. He really enjoys touch and can't seem to get enough. He'd be a wonderful therapy dog like that. Such a calm and gentle soul.

~He talks about someone around you needing to get the muffler on their car fixed.

~He talks about playing with sticks. Not with me yet.

~He shows a chain link fence with tall grass growing against it and a field on the other side. This looks like a baseball field. He says he wishes to go there. We could do that.

~He talks about living near a plant - feels like a waste plant..like a sewer plant. Interesting

~He shows a group of 3 dogs that really follow you everywhere. He shows them being shooed out of the bathroom. He thinks this is funny. It's the little details like this that get me. I normally don't care if the dogs are with me in the bathroom, but just the other day, either Monday or Sunday, I totally shooed Darwin, Austin and Dexter (my shadows) out of the bathroom along with Scooter!

~He shows a dark, 2 tone black /brown cat but nothing further. Wonder if he sees Lizzie, or saw Janet or April

~He talks about wanting to go to the water and shows a larger lake where the breeze blows and the air is fresh. I'm not familiar with the lakes around here,but there are many.

~He shows a box of chocolates.

~He shows he has a little tightness in the chest. Don't know about that

~He talks about some calling him "Scotty". He came with the name Scooter and I kept that, maybe they wrote it down wrong. I wouldn't put it past them

~He says he could talk forever but that is the important stuff for now. :lol:

~He says he feels your love. :awww:

I've got to give a shout out to the firefox browser. I was almost finished typing this up and the thunderstorm raged and the power went out. I thought that all my work was lost. But no, a tab came up when the power came back on and asked if I wanted to restore the windows I was in! How cool is that?
    Last edited by Otto'sMom; 06-19-2007 at 08:21 PM.

Thanks

Default Very Accurate!

That is more than interesting. How cool to find out what you pupper is really seeing and thinking about!!?? *Think I'd be afraid to ask my herd!* :holyshp: :faint: Who did the reading and was it in person?
    mary, isobel, L J, sara peanut "butters", noah (all lh red-ish dachsies); quincy and sophie (pit bulls); duncan (lab/shep/chow); kasey (aussie shep/collie) and maia: aka...Po (mastiff)

Thanks

Her name is Sheila Trecartin and she does animal readings online with a photo. I was skeptical at first, but she's been on the mark with the anipals. The only time she was completely wrong was when I sent a photo with Otto in the foreground and Austin and Grrrt blurred in the back. She got all the info from Austin and nothing from Otto Once I sent her another photo of Otto alone, she was spot on again. She just amazes me, and it really is helpful to get an insight, which I'm trying to learn how to do, by communicating with them. I've probably funded a small addition to her house with all the readings I've had, but it's been worth it. She's really helped Pearl become part of the pack, and helped me see what I've needed to do for every dog she's read.

http://www.sheilatrecartin.com/about.html

Thanks

WOW! Great reading! At least he didn't tell you that you are eating too much butter like Snooter did to me! :D
    Karen - Proud Hoomom to Bella "Snooter" Boo & The Professor Buster Brown

Thanks

Wink

Thanks for the link!! I'll visit tomorrow and check it out. I've been to hooman psychics and such and one woman was so on the mark she nearly scared me and definitely left me to wonder: How did she do that???

I wonder which furkid to begin with...? Maybe L J, my little old man. I've always wondered what happened to him and what his life had been like before he came to me. He and I are so bonded that I feel I "must" know about him...the wee grumpy funny wheezing furry haggis that he has become.:hearts: :hearts:
    mary, isobel, L J, sara peanut "butters", noah (all lh red-ish dachsies); quincy and sophie (pit bulls); duncan (lab/shep/chow); kasey (aussie shep/collie) and maia: aka...Po (mastiff)

Thanks

Awesome reading Andrea!!!
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Amazing!!! I really really really enjoy hearing what our anipals think...Sheila's been spot on with my two. In fact, when I get a few $$$ together, I want to do another one with Alex just to see if she's feeling OK. (More renos going on at the Romanow house! )
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

That is so cool, Andrea! :banana: :hearts: :banana: I"m still thinking about having some of my pack done.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Otto'sMom
    ~He shows that he gives you a lot of kisses and wonders if you feel you have enough love from him.He has been giving me keeses and I hope he knows that I do have enough love for all the Anipals, even the cats!

since I work at the newspaper and tend to proofread for a living (annoying I know) I feel honor bound to point out that she said he hopes you have enough love FROM him, not for him.

Anybody can see your love multiplies (not divides) when you are adopted by another Anipal :hearts:

We now resume your regularly scheduled program, already in progress....
    Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Wagoner 1993-2012.
    Happiness is a warm puppy ~ Charles M. Schultz
    Named Savannah Jane ~ Rae Wagoner

Thanks

Aww that is so cool. She really is amazing.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)