Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Trixie got her annuals this morning

Trixie just had her annuals this morning. She is sleeping right now. I'll be home with her for the rest of the day. The vet said that she shouldn't have any problems, because he makes sure he gets the brand that seems to have no side effects.

I only had to pay $34 for the Well dog check, then the vaccines were free. This vet is really nice.

Juney is the right weight (9 lbs), but Trixie is overweight!! It is my son's fault, too. So I will be working with Trixie more.

Jen Guest

for Trixie, those shots are never fun. Great price on the vet visit and shots. My Vet charges $80 just for the exam.

So sorrry to hear Trixie needs to go on a diet. Not fun for anyone!!

Thanks

Yeah, that is a good price. Annual exams with shots are $75 at my vet. I thought that was a fabulous price because just a regular exam is $50. The $75 includes all shots, a fecal, an exam and a nail trim!

for Trixie!

Thanks

Our annual one is $119!!

Lots of for Trixie!

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

My regular vet visit is something like $75. (of course I think my vet is the best. I may be prejudiced though!:D) That's a great price!
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

We went to the vet last week and it seems to have been $360 for two small dogs. I am not quite sure what happened. This did include Interceptor and a large bag of CET chews - but , nonetheless.

I said something about Angel scratching her right ear and I believe that comment alone cost me $40. I must watch what I say there :D. We do like them, though.

I'm glad the puppers are doing well and you have a vet you are pleased with, Faye! It will be too bad if you end up moving away from there for work... but I'm sure you'll find another one you like. (Just watch out for mine!!)
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

:cheer: YAY :cheer: Good to hear Trixie is doing well. Holly smoke, almost fell off the chair at your vets prices. My vets exam is $42. and does not include vaccines.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

Glad to hear that all is well! :banana: Except for the diet part

My vet fee is $45 just to step in the exam room. Everything else has it's own little fee.

doxiepiemom Guest

If Trixie got hers, we should be getting a reminder soon about Brie being due. Our vet that's close by started working with a lab this year that titers'. Now that Brie has had all puppy and first year boosters we will titer this year for sure.

Thanks

Default Great news Trixie

And great price too. I just took Moo in for her skin and spent 95 bucks. But, then again my vet is expensive (they have to pay for that new state of the art builing some how) but I really like them so I pay it.