Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Thanks

I am Pawsitively Thrilled that HRH is home! :yay:

I have no suggestions on how to pick her up for Potty sessions :(
    Spreading Newspapers on the floor for her is a Great Idea unless you want to run out and buy her some Pee Pee Pads. The Pads do absorb the wee wee and are IMO easier to clean up. Sophie has used the pee pee pads here due to her medication that makes her pee and pee and pee and pee.
    She had never used them before. I'm quite proud of her.

I would be hesitant about picking up any pupper that has been opened from stem to stern. I would be sweating bullets and in tears just thinking about it. We certainly don't want to cause her anymore unnecessary pain.

It makes me so :bleep: angry to read that she was just sewn back together and all her innerds (sp?) pushed back inside her, held together with metal and fishing line.:mad2: :mad3:

With ALL your she will heal quckly and be better than before, she may even dance like this

Please give her a gentle :kiss: from Me, Casey and Sophie :hearts:
    She will be in my thoughts and :pray:ers

Thanks

Default Poor Duchie :o(

I would put down a towel so something soft if she won't go on a newspaper. I know Ruby likes whatever she "goes" on to be soft. Talk about prissy!!

The vet who did all of that needs to be opened up and sowed up like poor little HRH. I bet whoever had Duchie when this was done to her just wanted to fix her up cheap. Be glad though that her former owner (I don't even want to call them that :mad2: ) didn't decide she wasn't worth saving.

With all your loving care she'll be right as rain in no time. Give her kisses from Ruby Roo and me.