Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks

:hearts: I'm glad she is feeling well enough to give you the L@@K!

Looks like you have had good solutions already given, and you already know about the flames that shot out of my nose when I heard about the metal and fishing line stitches. (Insert smilie of a dancing banana-dragon here! )

Here are to help her get through the first night. Brave Sir Pokey will be holding her paw long-distance!
    Adopt a Senior!

-Renée and Pokey (1992-2008)

Thanks

I say we all get together and find the :bleep: who bred Duchie in the first place, and also the one that didn't sew her up properly and take them out back for a good old fashioned flogging!! :whack: :shark: :dienana: :lowblow:

I'm glad HRH is recovery nicely. Continued for the both of you!!
    Linsey, Bailey, and Piper

Thanks

I couldn't even reply to this when I read it earlier today...I knew that I would be censored WAY too many times. That being said........ for the bootiful Duchie!!! I hope the first night goes well for all of you! Duchie is one lucky pupper to have such a wonderful hoomomma!!! I think the pee pee pads or newspaper is a good, safe bet for a while too...heck I agree, I would let her go just about anywhere she darn well pleased til she felt a little bit better!!! Stains and smells can be cleaned up and removed!! I'd be so afraid to even touch her...brings tears to my eyes just thinking bout the pain the poor girl has to be in. for a super speedy recovery!!!
    Becca and always in my heart Heidi and Buddy

Thanks

Default How is Duchie this A.M?

Thinking of you both!
    Loren and the misCHIEFmeister

Please be my pal!

Thanks

How is HRH doing this morning? She is in my thoughts and :pray:ers.
    Sending More Her way.

Nancy Guest

How did :angel7: girl do last night? She is in mine and Molly's thoughts! :hearts:

Thanks

Big Rayz for Duchie's speedy recovery! What a sad, sad life she had before being spoiled royally by you! I'm glad everything is going okay now- I hope she heals quickly.
    Tracy, Mr. Butters, Rigby, Ariana Marie & Isabella Charlotte

Thanks

Continued and support for your baby.

Thanks

Default morning update-on the mend

HRH is doing pretty well, for what she has been through. She is eating and drinking, and her little tail was just wagging yesterday when we got home.. She does have pain meds so they are keeping her reasonably comfy, and I have solved the potty situation. I could not coax her to go potty in the house on the paper, and she kept going to the door and giving me the LQQK so I gave up. I was very careful, moved really slowly, and Sutton opened and closed all the doors for me, and we made it without a yelp. She was very relieved to relieve herself.

We have been out to potty three times- twice yesterday and first thing this morning, and she is doing well. I am picking her up under her front "armpits" and then stabilizing her butt with the other hand and of course holding her close so she feels safe.

And I spent all day with her yesterday, curled up in in the kitchen floor with a book and my sweet baby.

DH gets "good boy points"... he has been very sweet to her and even picked her up and put her in the recliner for me so I would already be sitting there when she got there so I would not squish her any.

AND (drumroll please) ... her breath is sweet and not "tinky" at all.

Will post a pic of HRH complete with pink bandage in a minute.

Thanks again to all- this has been a hard decision and a rough week. I appreciate my DLC family so very much- your support is amazing and appreciated.
    Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Wagoner 1993-2012.
    Happiness is a warm puppy ~ Charles M. Schultz
    Named Savannah Jane ~ Rae Wagoner

Thanks

Thanks for the great news. :hearts: More for Duchie. Is there an estimated recovery time?
    Helen and Charlie
    Please be his pup pal!

"Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry