Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wiener Mom
    I wish I could have gotten better pics of the sweaters - they are gorgeous! Xena's has a butterfly attached to one shoulder & the picket fence has buttoms for flowers; Oskar's has a dog-house on the back - with a dog button in the house & Schat'z has an actual "bone-shaped" button for the closure. I love them because there is no front legs to wrange with, just pull over the head, fasten on the side & go! Too easy!

Ok..inquiring minds want to know where you got these sweaters?
    Loren and the misCHIEFmeister

Please be my pal!

Thanks

Great pictures. Did you buy the sweaters or make them? Your pups are beautiful. Is Miss Xena the only wire-haired on the board?
    Helen and Charlie
    Please be his pup pal!

"Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Thanks

I ordered the sweaters from a wonderful knitter in Nova Scotia - I think her website is www.canknit.com

She does gorgeous work, her sweaters last forever & are easily tossed in the washer (lay to dry).

A quick check on the site but didn't find any pet sweaters!!

Please be my pal!

Thanks

My apologies - she is a member of that knitting group. This should be her website:

www.geocities.com/scotiastarr/starrpaws.html

Let me know what everyone thinks!

Thanks

Her pictures don't do the sweaters justice - I love the Ladybug one - think I'll be ordering three of those for my bugs!

Thanks

Wow..they look so nice! Right now Chief has a wardrobe bigger than mine in terms of coats, sweaters, shirts etc. but I would love to get him one for possibly next season. Wonder if there's a way we can put all types of clothing sites etc in a sticky???

Please be my pal!

Thanks

Default love those sweaters!

First of all - gorgeous pixs of the pupsters!!!! Their sweaters are beautiful.

Went to the website. Definitely going to have to get one of these! I've been looking for something for Rueben. I think I have found what I want!!

Thanks for posting the photos of your fabulous furr-baby family and for providing us with the information on how to order these sweaters! Gosh, I wish I were that talented!
    http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics

:welcome5:
    Be our pup pal! <---click here

Thanks

Nice sweaters! I am impressed that ALL 3 of them are staying so still and are all looking at the camera!!! My one is easy, but then I only have 1. Good job!
    Jen & Gigi

1199 N. Terry Street, #344, Eugene, Oregon 97402
    Thanks

My apologies - she is a member of that knitting group. This should be her website:

www.geocities.com/scotiastarr/starrpaws.html

Let me know what everyone thinks!
    To get the correct sizing, could you tell us what measurements you got off each of your pups and then what sweater size you ordered and did it fit over their big dachsie chest correctly?

Like: Rikka's neck is: 11". Her girth just below the rib cage is: 16". And back length is: 11". So I should order a medium or a large?

Thanks for the info
    Oscar 05/01/2000 - 12/05/12
    Otto 02/29/2000 - 05/12/2010
    Rikka 07/11/2004 - 06/18/2013
    Axel 03/31/2009
    Diablo RIP Evil Kitty
    Rudi 11/06/2017

Thanks

Hi Ellen - Your Oscar & my Oskar could be twins! lol! What I did when I first began ordering the sweaters, I e-mailed the measurements to Maureen (the lady who knits them). Then she gave me the size & price. I think there is a spot on her site that shows you where to measure. She e-mailed me earlier today & I mentioned she may be getting inquiries from my friends here. Maureen's e-mail address is scotiastarr@yahoo.com

I measured my furkids, around the neck, the length (from the base of the neck to the tail) & around the widest part of the chest. For Example - my Oskar has an 11" neck, is 17" around his chest and is 14" long. One thing I will mention, the sweaters are stretchy - I've had Schatzi's for a couple of years now & after numerous washings it still fits & wears beautifully.

Hope this helps!