Yay, Jacqueline!! Congratulations!! :cheer2:
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

Wonderful news! :banana: :banana: :banana:
    Kelli (Hoomom to Bella & Cooper)

Ft. Myers, Fl Home to hurricanes,..storms, not the teams
    Thanks

I can't wait until she gets her. I ordered new tags for all of them today...even one for me. They have all their names on them, and says that if they are lost, to look to see if their sisters are with them, giving all their names. I had their chip numbers on Taffy and Daisy's, but the new tags will just say "I am chipped", so I do have to get Mindy chipped right away. During hurricane season, all chips are only $10. The horrors of Katrina made a big difference in the way things are done in Florida, concerning pets.

I need to order new harnesses (well, I don't NEED TO, but will) for all of them in red, so as soon as she gets here and I can measure her, new red puppia harnesses will be ordered, and a turquoise one for her. The other girls just got new blue ones right before we went on vacation. NO!!! THEY ARE NOT SPOILED! (much):hearts:

I still have some of the blue striped material that the girls bedding and the travel crate bedding is made of, so will get the sewing machine down and make her bedding so everything is ready when she gets here. The 21 inch crate I have will be big enough for her right now, and eventually, if she needs it, she will get a bigger one. She is slightly smaller than Taffy.

Can you tell I am excited? :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: If I could, I would jump in the car and drive right over to Austin to get her, lol. It would only kill me. But I would die smiling.

Thanks

You are going to love her!!! She is such a sweetheart :hearts: !

Jen Guest

Its fun to be able to share in your excitement!!

Thanks

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures!!!!

Thanks

Oh that is sooo cool !!!!!!
    can't wait for family photos!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline
    I can't wait until she gets her. I ordered new tags for all of them today...even one for me. They have all their names on them, and says that if they are lost, to look to see if their sisters are with them, giving all their names.
    where do you find tags that can fit that much stuff on them? I only seem to know to find the standard 3 line ones.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    Oh that is sooo cool !!!!!!
    can't wait for family photos!

where do you find tags that can fit that much stuff on them? I only seem to know to find the standard 3 line ones.
    boomerangtags.com I ordered the plastic hearts. Now, when you think of plastic, forget it. These are thick, hard, look like wood. I have them already for the two girls, they wear them on the harnesses, with their rabies tags rubbing up against them all the time, and they still look great. I even ordered one for my keychain this time around. They engrave on both sides of the tag for you. And it is nice and legible. I got metal tags at first from somewhere else, and within days, you could barely read it. These are great.

Thanks

Congratulations! Can't wait for you to take her home and post pics for us!
    Laura
    http://www.dogdialogues.com
    "I live in a cartoon"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laura
    Congratulations! Can't wait for you to take her home and post pics for us!
    I'm afraid that Erin, and maybe Dale is going to really slow up her getting here. I am waiting for the contract, and then for transport to be arranged for her. I heard that Austin may be getting 10 inches of rain. NO! NO! NO! I want my little girl, and I don't want her waterlogged.

Patient waiting never was my strong point, lol.......and it is really hard to wait for a sweet pupper.