Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peppers Mom
    Ohhh cheese! Pepper is a Peanut Butter freak. I have these Peanut Butter Chcolate chip granola bars and everytime I get one I get the "Just a little won't hurt" Look. Ok You all know I cave and give him a little.

you don't give him any with the chocolate chips, right?

Remember, chocolate is toxic to dogs. "Even just a little"...

I know that look well. I should have named Duchie "Eureka Hoover"
    as much as she likes to eat!
    Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Wagoner 1993-2012.
    Happiness is a warm puppy ~ Charles M. Schultz
    Named Savannah Jane ~ Rae Wagoner

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by duchiesmom
    you don't give him any with the chocolate chips, right?

Remember, chocolate is toxic to dogs. "Even just a little"...

I know that look well. I should have named Duchie "Eureka Hoover"
    as much as she likes to eat!
    It's dark chocolate and baking chocolate that's toxic. Milk chocolate does nothing but create interesting poos. Otto tested, Otto approved.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Otto'sMom
    It's dark chocolate and baking chocolate that's toxic. Milk chocolate does nothing but create interesting poos. Otto tested, Otto approved.
    Mitzi tested and momma made her puke it all back up so not Mitzi approved.
    ~Shonda, Jackson, Daphne (Mitzi Moo, Dudley, Lily Bug, Buddy and Charlie see you my sweet pups on the Rainbow Bridge)

http://www.goodsearch.com Help CCDR raise funds. Put Coast To Coast Dachshund Rescue in the "Who do you Goodsearch for" box and hit verify. Then search away!![/COLOR]

Thanks

They are milk chcolate and I try to get them out before i give him his corner. I know I shouldn't but the faces i get would break your heart!:please:
    "In Loving Memory of Scooter! My first Doxie. May she rest in Peace":angel7:

Thanks

Default Absolutey NDR

but I made my first 'FROM SCRATCH' chocolate cake today! :cheer2: And it was nummy nummy good! :cheer2:
    Hoomom to Cricket ~ Red Smooth 'tweenie'

Thanks

After years of mild bickering with my mom over Gabby's age, the TRUTH is REVEALED!

For whatever strange reason, my mom and my sister have been inflating Gabby's age for some time. Mom's incessant insistence had even begun to wear down my resolve that Gabby is younger than they thought, which is why I started putting her age at 16/17. Welp, mom happened to look up Gabby's birth certificate today: Nov. 19, 1992, which makes Gabby 14, going on 15. I was right, to an extent. 'Course, this being kinda right doesn't make me feel any better about how much Gabby has aged in the last couple of years.
    Opaleyz, mom to Lili & Jasper - Sis to Gabby Auntie to Chloe & Gretta & Lexie

Thanks

Default I am so ashamed

So, Bailey generally paws at my legs when I am on the computer to get into my lap, soI just reach down and scoop him up without thinking, Well tonight he did it, I reached down to get him and had been petting him for OH 3 or 4 minutes when I realized IT WAS CHARLIE!!! :lol: :lol: What is weird is that I SHOULD have know the difference, charlie is much bigger and longer...I am such a bad mommy...:(

Thanks

Default sorry, no pics for this one, BUT.......

Today while the day-care kids were playing with the dress up clothes they decided to pull out EVERYTHING - including the colored feather boas. We had feathers all over the floor, so many that it almost looked like it had snowed inside (just all different colors). Teddy just likes to lie around in the feathers, but Kiki went to sniff at one and it stuck to her wet little nose. She looked up at me and had a purple feather mustache ! By the time I had grabbed the camera she had already used her paw and pulled it off and hasn't gone near another feather since!
    ~Eva-Marie~
    Teddy & Kiki