Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

I think all the treats by Merrick are USA made (Texas-I think). That is all I bought so far, Canadea has a good treat out, that is USA Made and I only paid 3.99 for a pretty good size bag, Paul Newman's Own also makes a decent treat and I think it also is USA made--but not sure of this one.....
    I usualy just buy some chicken breast, stew meat and cut it up and put it in the oven, for about 8 hrs. on 250 and it makes a great treat and G&P love it. I don't use seasoning on my stuff that I make for them. I have a dehydrater also, but this is just easier, putting it on a baking sheet--sometimes i put a little olive oil and fresh rosemary on the stuff. Its easy and its good-anyone can do this.
    3 Dog Bakery stuff is good, you can also get it in a lot of grocery stores. Walmart also sells some Natural Dog Treats in a bag that are USA made and they sound good--ours is setting up a area for healthier treats now.
    Mom to Gunner and Petunia.
    Always in out hearts--Sir Cedric Waggles-bassett hound

Ft. Myers, Fl Home to hurricanes,..storms, not the teams
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LUVMYGUNNER
    I think all the treats by Merrick are USA made (Texas-I think).
    Merrick foods are made in the US, and all the ingredients are grown here, except for the lamb and venison, which are raised in Australia, which is where most of the lamb, etc...for the grocers comes from. I switched to their stuff at the first recalls, AFTER a nice long conversation about where their products came from and what they used. The girls love their food, and their coats have never looked better.