Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oceangirls
    No, but you could WRITE one. Then let the rest of us know what it says to do. Freaking noisy little dogs .

Thanks, Book-Master. I think I am getting a book too
    yep.... :hearts:

Wait til I write my book titled.... "AND YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE CRAZY...Tales from the DLC"

Thanks

Hey Cat - can you share the titles of the books you are sending and why? So that others can benefit? Moochas gracias! :D

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by catstamm
    Wait til I write my book titled.... "AND YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE CRAZY...Tales from the DLC"
    HEY!!!!....I thought Andrea was gonna do that!

BTW.....thanks for helping out by sending those books. You are just awesome!!!!
    ~Eva-Marie~
    Teddy & Kiki

Thanks

Well, I specifically asked for the book on fear aggression, after Cat mentioned she thinks that's where her dog's issues were and was able to work with him (I think it was her male- Cat, correct me if I'm wrong and I'm too lazy to check back through old threads.)

Something she said just clicked for me with Rigby and it was dead on- all of Rigby's issues aren't dominance based- they're clearly fear based- so I asked for titles and she sent the book!

The books are downstairs, so I can't get the title right now because I'm already running late (the party is today) and Paul is yelling at me to hurry up as i type this.
    Tracy, Mr. Butters, Rigby, Ariana Marie & Isabella Charlotte

Thanks

Courtney we have talked about books so much, I bet you can guess :duh:
    Cautious Canine by patrica mcconnell and some other articles similar to the ones you sent me with various helpful info....
    I know you and I have both posted several times about recommended reading...
    I think every dog owner should own a copy of "The other end of the leash" by Patrica mcconnell ...that is MY personal Favorite :cheer2:

BTW my other books came..... "Dogs are from Neptune" is a question /answer book... and it just might be repitition of her other books I'll keep you posted once I get into it, but so far, save your $$$$
    Last edited by Linus; 09-01-2007 at 10:14 PM.

Thanks

I'm having a hard time getting into 'the other end of the leash'. Usually I can't put a dog book down

Jen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Otto'sMom
    I'm having a hard time getting into 'the other end of the leash'. Usually I can't put a dog book down
    I have a signed copy my mom picked up for me (I had McConnell for a prof back at the UW and got to pet some of her herding dogs) but Andrea, I've not made it thru that one either. But I love "I'll Be Home Soon" and the "Cautious Canine" -gee they're booklets really, does that say something about my attention span.

But having heard her animal philosophies for a semester in college, and also having watched her tv show (with ex Doug McConnell) I do think most of her methods are very good.

Thanks

Big Kudos to Cat.....I think she's sending me some books to help us with Razzle and her fear of, well, everything!:cheer2:
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------

Thanks

Georgann I have heard about a book that is really informative and focuses on MILL dogs... haven't read it myself but will PM you the info and someone that can tell you more about it

Thanks

Mill dogs?!?! PM me too!!

PITA was getting the whole "outside" thing until it decided to rain yesterday...ugh.
    Linsey, Bailey, and Piper