Thanks

Default Possible Allergy Help

I heard about this from my mom. one of her sheltie friends used something called Allertonic on her itchy, allergic sheltie fosters and it worked well. i decided to try it on my itchy Millie and so far, so good. It is from Herbs Etc. My vet's only concern was whether something in there would not work with Millie's heart meds but it all seems fine. she gets 7-8 drops in the morning and again at supper time. before i started this, she was rolling on the floor whining trying to scratch her back. they had her on a sterroid and i wanted to get her off of that. she is doing well on it.

here is the website.

http://www.herbsetc.com/Directory/a.htm#4
    Kristie, Millie, Tucker, the three little Nakies and Sabrina, my doxie angel

Thanks

My Sandy Jo has allergies also. And, every year during summer she gets this horrendous itch on her back, right above her tail. After summer is over, the itch does away. So, I bath her in soothing oatmeal shampoo and it does wonders for her. It really does help to soothe her itching. But, I think I'm gonna look into the stuff your talking about. It may be the thing to help out my Sandy Jo.

Thanks

Millie has some shampoo and conditioner from the vet but it doesn't seem to help her. benedryl doesn't even make a dent in her itching. she usually starts itching in the summer and quits when fall hits.
    Kristie, Millie, Tucker, the three little Nakies and Sabrina, my doxie angel

Ft. Myers, Fl Home to hurricanes,..storms, not the teams
    Thanks

Think it would help me and my Missouri induced itching?