Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Default September Agility (with PICS OF SALSA AND ME)

Welp, yet another agility trial this weekend...it was three days but I only did two.
    The dogs did pretty well except for Owen who didn't get any Q's (he ran 4 runs). He launched himself off the A-frame from WAY THE HELL UP. I mean..he flew by my at eye level. Good lord that scared me. His little legs collapsed and his face hit the ground but he didn't care and he was fine...finished the rest of the run just fine but o man.
    I went home and practiced on my teeter board -taught him to come to the bottom and lay down so Saturday he did NOT jump the contacts but instead he left the ring to mole hunt a little. Weirdo. He came back and ran but was over time. He sniffed and was pokey in his other runs too. It was funny cuz he'd be kind poking around, and sniffy, then he'd run like CRAZY really fast with his butt tucked under. Silly boy. He needs 7 standards for his championship and it seems like we will never get them.
    Laika was good, she got 5 out of 6, she even ran with Rob there cuz he came to visit before work Friday. She used to not run when he was there, preferring to stay with him but she did an awesome Jackpot (gamble) run with him watching right at the fence. She wasn't as fast as some trials. It's challenging running them outside cuz of so many smells and distractions...Laika likes to bark at things quite a bit but she was very good.
    Salsa was awesome as usual. Got 4 out of 4 Friday, 2 out of 4 Saturday. She momentarily forgot how to weave yesterday (although she did it in 3 other runs just fine) and also hopped off the teeter...don't know why. People as usual went nuts over her-there were a lot of spectators yesterday.
    And there was a photographer there!!! Lots of cute shots of my dogs but at 10 dollars a pop I can't buy them all. She should have them up on her website next week so we can at least look at them...
    But I HAD to buy some of Salsa cuz I don't have any. She's hard to photograph running though, cuz she is just so so tiny.
    BUT here ya go:

Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

OMG my heart just melted .... :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
    Thanks for the pics.... they are priceless :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Thanks

see I had my WWAD bracelet on!
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

That last picture is awesome!!!

Way to go, Reese family!
    Linsey, Bailey, and Piper

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by areese
    see I had my WWAD bracelet on!

You can just feel the overwhelming joy from those shots! Awesome! I would've loved to see Owen acting like a doofball. Must've been channeling Darwin during those runs.

Thanks

I just died a little. The cuteness killed me!!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Thanks

Is she just adorable or what ???? I love the last one of mommy and Salsa !
    Barb,Owned by Rudy Brandy-Angel Toby Mary Holly

Thanks

That last picture melted my heart!!!

Run Salsa run.
    ~Shonda, Jackson, Daphne (Mitzi Moo, Dudley, Lily Bug, Buddy and Charlie see you my sweet pups on the Rainbow Bridge)

http://www.goodsearch.com Help CCDR raise funds. Put Coast To Coast Dachshund Rescue in the "Who do you Goodsearch for" box and hit verify. Then search away!![/COLOR]

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Definitely a cute overload! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: That last pic is a framer, for sure! :banana: Salsa is just amazing.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

What great pics!!!!:banana: Salsa looks as cute as always, and you look great Amy!!!:cheer2:
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------