Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP Harley

Thanks

Default RIP Harley

Thursday will be one year since my Harley passed away. He was hit and killed by a car right in front of me and I haven't been able to get over it. He slipped out of his collar and ran off so fast and wouldn't come back to my calls. I still relive that night and I hope he's up above watching over me. I truly believe he sent me Bruno a couple weeks later because he knew how much I was missing him. That's why I consider Bruno my angel sent from above. It was so weird how Bruno came into my life...I was so grief stricken and I had a doxie growing up and always wanted another one but the pet store didn't have one the night I bought Harley. So I find it strange that two weeks after his passing Bruno was in need of a home and I got the phone call by the vet to see if I wanted him. Anyhoo if everyone could say a prayer for Harley on Thursday I would appreciate it.

Here's his photo:

He had the sweetest little face ever.

Thanks

Oh what a face :hearts: :hearts: Rest in Peace sweet Harley :angel7:

Thanks

Ok, not fair. I figured this would be about a stuffie named Harley or something because it's not in the "In our hearts" forum....now I'm trying to eat lunch and cry at the same time.......

Harley was a heartbreaker for sure!!!! I will light a candle to remember him on Thursday!!!!!
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------

Thanks

Awwwwwww, what a sweet face! I'm so sorry for your loss, and will definitely light a candle for Harley on Thursday. They're always gone too soon, no matter what happens.

Thanks

Oh, what a sweet face. I will say a prayer for Harley on Thursday. No doubt he is watching over you and helped bring Bruno to you.
    Robyne - mom to Bayley & Braydi
    "Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

Thanks

I am so sorry you've had to go through this. Bruno was definitely sent from above!!
    ~Caitlin~

Thanks

A very precious boy waiting for you at the Bridge. I will light a for Harley.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

I am so very sorry :(.

It's kind of funny because I am not a religious person but for some reason I believe in the Rainbow Bridge, and that our little ones are there keeping an eye on us. Harley didn't want to see you lonely, so he sent you Bruno.

for Harley. He does have the SWEETEST face :hearts: .
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

Harley was beautiful! I'm so sorry to hear about the little boy's passing! It sounds like Bruno was meant to be there for you throughout your grief. I'll keep Harley in my thoughts.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

What an :angel7: face! I'll definitely say a :pray: for Harley.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue