Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Hannah coming up. Let us know what the vet says. Hopefully the board will okay some xrays for her.
    Hoomom to Cricket ~ Red Smooth 'tweenie'

Thanks

Extra for Hannah on the way!!!
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

I hate to say this Shonda, but it sounds like a back problem and not really a leg problem at all. Since all of your nerves for the extremities run down the spinal cord if there is a problem there it can manifest itself as an injury to a limb when the real problem is the spinal cord. When my back is out, I have numbness in my arm. I hope you get approval to get her in and have her checked out soon. I'd also start crating her or limiting her activity somehow just to be on the safe side.

Sending
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Still no "official" word from the board but one "I think you should take her to the vet." She was doing much better last night. She was even begging but mom put a stop to that right away. She's still on limited activity and crate rest. My mom has to work 9 hours a day this week since her boss is gone on vacation so I'm going over to let veryone outside at noon which gives me a chance to double check on her. She's jumped up and landed wrong on that same leg a few weeks ago but shook it off within an hour so I'm not sure what the deal is but you'll know she'll be rushed to the vet if I think it's more then a pulled something or other.
    ~Shonda, Jackson, Daphne (Mitzi Moo, Dudley, Lily Bug, Buddy and Charlie see you my sweet pups on the Rainbow Bridge)

http://www.goodsearch.com Help CCDR raise funds. Put Coast To Coast Dachshund Rescue in the "Who do you Goodsearch for" box and hit verify. Then search away!![/COLOR]