Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ft. Myers, Fl Home to hurricanes,..storms, not the teams
    Thanks

Poor Otto. Of course we will send you some . Poor old toothie aches. Get better soon sweet pupper.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

SEnding toofie (or maybe that should be no-toofie? ) for Mr. Otto. Keep us posted, OK?
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

Oh, nooooooooo - sending a TON of go-away-mouth-pain for the furguy! Sounds painful. And expensive. Ugh.

Thanks

Otto's staying the night at the vet's office, since I can't drop him off in the AM. He weighed in at an embarrassing 19 lbs (I need to send him to my old pet sitter again, dachshund fit camp) His fistula hole is 50% closed, so that's a good thing. Now he's going to get a mesh they use for hernias, it's dissolvable, to fix it the rest of the way. Otto did NOT want to stay, but that's just the way it works. I'm sure he'll be fine.

I'm betting the rest of the dogs are confused. I came home around 11:30 to take Dexter up to Petsmart for his grooming appointment (I was lucky there was a cancellation, and I had to sneak off and cover over an 80 mile round trip to get him there and me back to work) Then I came home and took Otto away. One by one dogs are disappearing

Ft. Myers, Fl Home to hurricanes,..storms, not the teams
    Thanks

If they start hiding from you, you will understand, won't you. You'll really get the message if they start pushing the cats out in front of them. It usually works the other way at your house.....more dogs come in. No wonder they are confused.

Thanks

When I made puppy suppertime, I fixed his bowl out of habit. I am one sad puppermom. Otto is so ingrained in my routine, my world revolves around him. Austin got a bath tonight because I didn't have an Otto tummy to rub, and when I was petting Austin, my fingers got dirrrtttty. Think Grrrt will be next, followed closely by Darwin and Dolly. Dexter is a happy clean boy, and was told by the groomers that he looks "distinguished" (I'm such a goof for being so proud of him for that.) However, my distinguished gentleman tried to eat the blowdryer when they tried to dry him off.

Thanks

Smile

for poor Mr. Otto. Hope that stanky ol' tooth-socket gets healed-up QUICK!!!:hearts: :hearts:

Thanks

Oh man, I hope Otto feels better soon and has a nice sleepover!
    Tanya, Peaches & Piper Man

Thanks

Here's some more :welcome2: for Mr. Otto (I was going to say 'little' Otto, but.......):hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
    Spay & Neuter makes 'em cuter
    http://www.straydog.org/ "All stray dogs to lucky dogs...NOW!"

Thanks

More Mr. Otto toofie !!