Last June Isabel had a back injury and I took her to our vet. He put her on crate rest and Rimadyl. I was only home with her a few minutes when a neighbor noticed her in her crate while we were on the back porch and he told me about a holistic vet. His dog, an American Eskimo, was completely paralyzed and he found this vet who does VOM. His dog completely recovered.

I called the vet right away and Isabel went to see him. She has been doing VOM ever since.

I saw on another thread that Bogart is doing VOM, too!

Isabel was on crate rest almost 6 weeks and did VOM frequently during that time. We are now going once every 4 weeks. We should be stretched out a bit further at this point, but she re-injured it in August and had to back up a bit. However, right now she is doing great.

She has a lot of puppy in her and it is hard to keep her from being active. Since she is feeling better she wants to play and jump and it has been a challenge keeping her injury free.

Dodgers List was very helpful and I added another ramp and I block chairs so she can't jump up and down.

I am very pleased to still have sweet Isabel.