Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by areese
    Goodness, how did you get them all to do that or were you just fast with the camera before the moment faded...they are sitting just so perfectly together...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    Goodness, how did you get them all to do that or were you just fast with the camera before the moment faded...they are sitting just so perfectly together...
    LOL that picture cracks me up so much...someone else took it and each dog was looking at their individual owner. It kinda was a miracle though cuz Macy, Ripley and Laika weren't the most sociable dogs even though they know each other well...and they were most offended by being asked to sit near each other...and not TOO close either. And they surely wouldn't LOOK at each other Being agility dogs, they all are trained to sit and stay but they weren't happy about it. As I recall it took awhile to get the shot.
    Rosie was always friendly to all dogs but lots of dogs liked to go after her...we aren't sure why. My take on it was that Cavaliers must taste like Chicken.
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

Poor Owen. All that peenie showing and he still gets put in a pink dress! He has the BEST face. I just love his expressions. Cute little boy & cute dress!!!

I love that group shot, too. They look so disinterested in each other. It's really a fantastic thing to see, as mine would be giving the evil eye to any dog sitting that close to them.
    Tracy, Mr. Butters, Rigby, Ariana Marie & Isabella Charlotte

Thanks

Ders Owen Weenie,

I don't cares if yowr mama dwesses yous up in a girwly pink dwess, you is still my bestest boy!!!:hearts: If yous eber gets tired of twying on da girwl cwose, yous can come and stay wit us in da big Texas. I still wub you!:hearts:

Wub,
    Julie

P.S.-tells yowr mudder dat she did a good job on da costume!:cheer2:
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xgymnst
    Ders Owen Weenie,

I don't cares if yowr mama dwesses yous up in a girwly pink dwess, you is still my bestest boy!!!:hearts: If yous eber gets tired of twying on da girwl cwose, yous can come and stay wit us in da big Texas. I still wub you!:hearts:

Wub,
    Julie

P.S.-tells yowr mudder dat she did a good job on da costume!:cheer2:
    Deer Jewlie,
    Danks for witing to me. I was bein a good boy, twying dat dwess on. I am always da good boy. Dat's why my mommy sez I am her faborite boy. So I knowz I am bedder den dat wittle bug Salsa and eben bedder den dat bossy Laika. SHE wuz hiden under da bed. Dat bug is way too small for da dwess. So who is da good one to help out my mommy??? Me uv course.
    I fink YOU should be wearen dat dwess dough...you would be so pwetty in it I do fink.
    I would lub to go to Texas to see you but I can not go anywhere wivout my mommy. Sumtimes my dad twies to take me outside but den I can not go cuz my mommy is not dere. I scwatch on da door...open it, Mommy!!!!! I dunno why I am like dat, but dat is me, Owen Weenie.
    lub,
    Owen Weenie

and Segue

Thanks

Amy that is not only a beautiful dress but a very sweet and thoughtful gesture.

I have a fondness for dogs namd Rosie. There is a tie in my heart for "best non doxie I have had in my life" between Taffy, whom I adopted from a shelter when I was in college (she was not even 6 weeks old and was left outside their door in a hairdryer box) and Rosie, who came up to my door in a snowstorm sick and hungry, dehydrated and about to POP she was so preggers.

between those two and the Duchess, I cannot believe anyone who thinks dogs don't know gratitude.

thanks for reminding me of MY Rosie, and blessings for your friend Rosie.
    Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Wagoner 1993-2012.
    Happiness is a warm puppy ~ Charles M. Schultz
    Named Savannah Jane ~ Rae Wagoner

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by duchiesmom
    Amy that is not only a beautiful dress but a very sweet and thoughtful gesture.

I have a fondness for dogs namd Rosie. There is a tie in my heart for "best non doxie I have had in my life" between Taffy, whom I adopted from a shelter when I was in college (she was not even 6 weeks old and was left outside their door in a hairdryer box) and Rosie, who came up to my door in a snowstorm sick and hungry, dehydrated and about to POP she was so preggers.

between those two and the Duchess, I cannot believe anyone who thinks dogs don't know gratitude.

thanks for reminding me of MY Rosie, and blessings for your friend Rosie.
    I hope to get a picture of her today. Harriet is bringing Rosie to class cuz her husband is out of town. Hopefully she'll be having a good day...we are having a little celebration for fall and for the last class until January (what will I DO on Thursdays now??) so we can put her costume on I am sure. I'll put my camera in the car right now!

and Segue

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Poor Owey! Had to show us his peenie so we wouldn't think he was a girl.

People that have never sewn have no idea how hard some of those smooth, shiny fabrics are to work with. I imagine there was some swearing involved.

I'm such a wuss about it. I only like to sew on cotton, linen, wool (rarely) and some silks. But only some. I have a beautiful piece of silk charmeuse that I bought years ago before I knew how awful it was to work with. It'll probably never get made up because it's so slippery and slidey. I can't imagine trying to cut it, much less sew on it. I know. I'm a wuss.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Rosie in her dress. It makes me sad to see her cuz she's not the same dog she was last year...but she is sweet as ever.

and Segue

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

She's just beautiful, Amy!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: (And the dress ain't bad either ! )
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."