Hybrid View

Thanks

Talking Pics from the Doxie festival (VVPH)

The People's

Mama to
    Da Baby Brat Emma Caroline &
    Da Cats Max & Bandit

Thanks

Talking The dogs

Emerson - This gorgeous guy is up for adoption. He is sweet as he can be a walks GREAT on a leash. And if memory serves, is HOUSEBROKEN.

Pheonix - This is the precious little man that almost caused me to have a stroke!

And last but certainly not least.. KING GOOSEman!!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Mama to
    Da Cats Max & Bandit

Thanks

:awww: Everyone looks great! Love that GOOSEman!! :hearts: :hearts:
    ~Shonda, Jackson, Daphne (Mitzi Moo, Dudley, Lily Bug, Buddy and Charlie see you my sweet pups on the Rainbow Bridge)

http://www.goodsearch.com Help CCDR raise funds. Put Coast To Coast Dachshund Rescue in the "Who do you Goodsearch for" box and hit verify. Then search away!![/COLOR]

Thanks

AHHH! You got to meet the Goose!! Was he just sweet as can be???? AWWWW!!! I am jealousssss

Great pics, btw :D

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by michelehbc
    AHHH! You got to meet the Goose!! Was he just sweet as can be???? AWWWW!!! I am jealousssss

Great pics, btw :D
    Yes, he most certainly was!! I could have just hugged and cuddled him all day!! We found Yolanda like 2 seconds after walking in the gate and I felt kinda rude because were doing the "introductions" and Yo was yelling at mom for not telling her we were coming cuz she hadn't been on DLC when I happened to lok over and see the x-pen and Goose drinkin' water! I totally interuppted the conversation by squealing and saying "OMG mom she brought Goose!!" And I "walked" over to pet him... :banana: :banana: I was so nervous that it took me almost all day to ask if I could hold him :o... I know, I'm a dork...
    Mama to
    Da Cats Max & Bandit

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Oh, man, I'm sooooo jealous. You not only got to meet Yolanda, you got to meet GOOSEman.

I wanna meet Yolanda and GOOSEman :hissy:
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Da Brat
    Yes, he most certainly was!! I could have just hugged and cuddled him all day!! We found Yolanda like 2 seconds after walking in the gate and I felt kinda rude because were doing the "introductions" and Yo was yelling at mom for not telling her we were coming cuz she hadn't been on DLC when I happened to lok over and see the x-pen and Goose drinkin' water! I totally interuppted the conversation by squealing and saying "OMG mom she brought Goose!!" And I "walked" over to pet him... :banana: :banana: I was so nervous that it took me almost all day to ask if I could hold him :o... I know, I'm a dork...
    I'd be the same way ;)

Love the pics--what a great time!
    Opaleyz, mom to Lili & Jasper - Sis to Gabby Auntie to Chloe & Gretta & Lexie