Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LUVMYGUNNER
    Karen no I did not make the quilt. I have had it for at least 10 years, its from Kmart. I wash it alot and it has never fallen apart yet. LOL I just bought my daughter-in-law a real pretty sage colored blanket from Martha Steward Its micro fiber and it feels so soft. the blanket is gorgeous under 40.00 dollars.
    My grandma and her group of friends still do the quilting get-together thing. She's made all her grandchildren the prettiest quilts. She got me interested in X-stitch, and and I do have an interest in quilting at some point! My step mom does a lot of quilting too so at some point I need to learn. I even inherrited a very nice sewing machine so there's really no excuse.... :heartbt:
    Karen - Proud Hoomom to Bella "Snooter" Boo & The Professor Buster Brown

Thanks

That is something I would like to do when I don't work anymore, make both of my children a quilt. Michelle--Chapo's Mom has a quilt that is about 80 years old. My dad and his mom made it, it is hand stitched and you can see the stitches. I love old things. You realy should give the quilting a try it is an art. Here in Sierra Vista they have quilting clubs--they just had a convention here for quilters.