Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Default Why, Mudder, Why???

Hi everbuddy, dis Alex...

My mom for some reason bought me a blankie to wear IN DA HOUSE!!! Bad enuf dat I has to wear one when she boots me outside to do my bizness. But she says dat I'm feeling cold in da house too in dis stupid winter thing (if she'd just turn on da electric heat, but nooooooo, she has to heat da house wit dat pellet stove. It's good for lying in front of, but I mean really!!! She's cheap, but don't tell her I said dat.) Note from Alex's mom...it's your vet bills dearie, that are making me cheap... So anyways, bad enough dat I gots to wear da houseblankie....

But she tinks she's funny and got me a blankie that matches my big brodder's!!!

I tink I is an abused doggie and dat da SPCA (or at least da fashion police) should be called!!! (Mom says to tell you dat da expression on her face in dat last picture is cuz I tried to chomp Dax's beak...well, ok, I admit it, I did, but he was SNIFFIN' me!!! Da noive...he's an awfully BIG brodder, ya know!!)

*Note from Mom: please excuse my barn jacket, speaking of fashion police!!!
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

:awww: Alex you are lookin' Mahvelous in that coat! Really :hot:

I just have to ask your Mommy where she got it from so I can buy one or two for Casey & Sophie!!!

Your big Brudder looks good in his too!

Perhaps you should have ordered one for your mommy to replace that barn coat?

Thanks

Poor Miss Alex!!! But dear, when you live in cold places like CanUda, you have to wear things to keep you warm! We would much rather you look a little silly than lie around shivering. (because we all know Aunt Linsey can't handle dogs shivering and touching her.) You'll be okay, sweet girl.
    Linsey, Bailey, and Piper

Thanks

Deer Alex
    We all tinks you look berry nice!
    lube,
    Laika, Salsa, and Owen Weenie
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JanUet
    I just have to ask your Mommy where she got it from so I can buy one or two for Casey & Sophie!!!

Very funny, J!! It's tradition that barn jackets are gross...they don't stay clean long enough to look good!

I got both her blankies at Greenhawk (main store is actually in Toronto! so you could take the kids in and fit them here's the locations: http://www.greenhawk.net/cgi-local/S...05c+1199914723
    Alex wears a medium-small, and she weighs approx 24 pounds. The littlest one would fit Salsa, I think!! Here's the on-line link... the top blanket is fibre-filled with a gortex outer shell (it's Alex's outside blankie) and the bottom one is lighter with a fleece lining (and is the one she's wearing in this thread) http://www.greenhawk.net/cgi-local/S...05c+1199914701
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

How very distinguished looking, Alex. Could be worse, my mom makes me wear pink with foo foo on it. Suck it up and stay warm or come see us- it's in the 60s here.

Love Duchie

PS fank you again for the microwave disk- it WAS really cold here for a while and mom nuked it and I stayed warm ALL DAY, and then she nuked it again and I stayed warm ALL NIGHT.
    Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Wagoner 1993-2012.
    Happiness is a warm puppy ~ Charles M. Schultz
    Named Savannah Jane ~ Rae Wagoner

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Dear Alex: I showed your picture to Bogart just to show him that plaid really was in style. He says that you can come stay here anytime. It's not cold here and he doesn't have to wear a blankie inside or out. Just don't try to share his crate. He's very territorial about his 'space'.

I think you look mahvelous in your blanket.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Oh Alex, I'm writing in to Stacy and Clinton of TLC's What Not to Wear as we speak (should we put your mommy on there too for the barn jacket ).......JK

I think you look great!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: Your big brudder is lookin' pretty good too!
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------

Thanks

How cute is that, I love how they match and your horse is just gorgeous. He is so tall and his main is gorgeous...I used to have horses (I am a horse lover)but my horse died when I was almost a senior in high school and my mom had to move Marquisa (white gorgeous tall mare with some brown spots, kinda like piebald when compared to dahchunds, lol) before I got home or I would have flipped out...Gosh seeing you horse makes me miss my Marquisa...I see the snow in the background do you ride often?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JanUet
    :awww: Alex you are lookin' Mahvelous in that coat! Really :hot:

I think you look just super too Alex. Don't be too mean to your momma as she just loves you, and doesn't want you to freeze your bumble off!
    Willie and Clover!!! Ozzie