Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: -2, +1!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Linus
    YAY for Conan and Cheri!! I am so excited for them!

Poor sweet Rumples!!! He is in the best hands now and will look great soon, I'm sure.
    Huge Ditto!!! And that vet should be disbarred, or whatever they do to bad vets, for not treating that poor thing! Sending get-well !!

Thanks

Default pics??

What happened I see no pics at all??
    Bren & The Hounds of Harmony
    [IMG][/IMG]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by badgerdogbren
    What happened I see no pics at all??
    Must be your connection, pics are still there.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Jen Guest

Great news and poor Rumples--ouch! But he's already greatly improved--what a cutie!

Thanks

OH GRRRRR!!! And these people are supposed to be caring for other peoples animals when they can't care for their own!?!? That should be considered animal neglect or something!! Oh that just burns me up!! That baby didn't just wake up one day like that!!

But the silver linging is that he couldn't have landed in a better place.. except maybe with Andrea or Yo!! He certainly is a cutie!!
    Mama to
    Da Baby Brat Emma Caroline &
    Da Cats Max & Bandit

Thanks

awww what a poor boy. Oh my heart goes out to him...Oh thank you for taking such great care of him...I got my 1st foster on Tuesday evening and am so excited that I am a foster. I have a heartworm positive red (slight dappling on his ears and some on his back) smooth named Leo...

Thanks

Has anyone seen Andrea and is she still alive? TO not post to this one?
    I will be heading west soon with a very stout ball bat wrapped in tape to show said vet and vet tech what it feels like to hurt.
    I'm sooooooo glad that sweet baby is in your love!!!
    Mama
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Thanks

I did post, but previewed it for spelling and then backed out of the thread rather than hitting submit. I was tired. Sorry.

Quite livid that a vet tech would allow him to get like that, or the vet they're working for wouldn't cut them a break or work something out to ease the suffering of the dog.

The path that led that doxie to you was difficult, but now he gets to learn the best lesson of people not sucking, and that you don't need to be perfect to be loved and appreciated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Otto'sMom
    I did post, but previewed it for spelling and then backed out of the thread rather than hitting submit. I was tired. Sorry.
    Honey - do you need to pack up the anipals and head to Mama's for some genuine TLC?? YOu have been too sick and too busy and too tired way too much - you need a break... :hearts: :hearts:
    Mama
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Thanks

I haven't been sick since November. Hit my finger with a sledge hammer tonight though, so that sort of sucks. I'm taking it easy with several weens on my lap, when the phone isn't ringing with some poor inmate from Harris County Prison whose girl gave him a fake number to call. I've tried using the "press 6 if you want to block calls from this number" but it's rang 3 times since then.