Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: -2, +1!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

:woonana: Congrats for Conan and Cheri!

Poor little Rumples. That first pic is so awful. I'm glad he's getting better. Demodex can be really stubborn and it can take a long time to heal. Sending for Rumples
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

A huge to Conan and Cheri!!!

Rumples looks ! I know he is in the best of hands and will be looking stunning in no time!
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------

Ft. Myers, Fl Home to hurricanes,..storms, not the teams
    Thanks

That poor baby, that must be horribly painful. Is there something they can give him to lessen the pain of that? I don't even need to slip my WWAD bracelet on to know that the vet needs a good swift kick in the a$$ for not treating him for free, if necessary to take care of that. What the heck is wrong with people? No, never mind. I already know. But they will pay one of these days.

Sending him some major healing . He's in the right place now.

Thanks

Wink

Congrats for Conan and Cheri! Sounds like a great forever home. A big thumbs down to the vet who wouldn't treat Rumples. Rumples is so adorable. He had DB's wrinkled face from the side. I'm sure he feels exta special now in his handsome sweater. Thanks for helping him.

Thanks

That is so horrible and wonderful. to the -2 :woonana: :woonana: :woonana: Conan and Cheri.

I feel for Rumples. Dealing with Demodex right now is a pain in the butt and P'nuts is so minor in comparison. Lots of rayz for Rumples I know with your loving care he will get better fast! I am not sure if you can use it on him, but we have put bag balm on the girls and it is really healing their skin and allowing the hair to grow back, but again, theirs is really minor.

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

for Conan and Cherie!!! That's just great news that they could be adopted together!!!

That pic of poor Rumples made me teary...my first thought was that he had either been burned or scraped along a road. But he's definitely looking better, and with your loving care I know he'll recover completely...here's a ton of for him, and a for you, :angel7: (As for the vet, well, after years of being involved with veterinary associations, there's good one and bad ones, and he will definitely get his in the end!!! What goes around comes around...I also feel like that vet tech needs a boot upside the head to have let it get this bad. At least she surrendered him and didn't euthanize!!! :mad2: )
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

I cannot imagine letting a dog get in that shape, ESPECIALLY if you have the resources a vet tech has.

Poor baby. However, it was his lucky day when he got to come live with you. for quick and complete healing and a forever home.

and congrats on the Conan/Cheri placement.
    Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Wagoner 1993-2012.
    Happiness is a warm puppy ~ Charles M. Schultz
    Named Savannah Jane ~ Rae Wagoner

Thanks

Hooray for Conan and Cheri!

Poor Rumples! Thank doG he found his way to you. :hearts: What is WRONG with that vet tech and vet?? That is terrible! He's in terrific hands now!!!!
    Robyne - mom to Bayley & Braydi
    "Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

Thanks

I'm in love!! :love9: I have tears in my eyes for the pain he must be going through. The 4th and 5th pictures have stolen my heart! :hearts: :hearts:

I wish we had room for another, but with the 4 cats and 2 doxies (1 with a strong prey drive) we just can't right now.
    Sandi ~ Lola/Red LH ~ Riesling/Cream LH ~ Dooley/Red DD Smooth
    Foster mom for CTDR.ORG

Thanks

:holyshp:

I was shocked to see his first picture!!!!

I am so happy that he is with you Courtney and can get the attention that he needs :hearts: :hearts:

to Conan & Cheri