Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

A beautiful tribute to a beautiful kitty!
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------

Thanks

What a wonderful tribute to your kitty. I am so sorry you had to say good-bye to her. She is the twin sister to a kitty I grew up with,Che Elizabeth. She went over the bridge at about 17 1/2 . Thank you for saving her a giving her a wonderful life. Life with a dachshund is never dull for any animal.

Thanks

Oh Faye, I am sorry about Kitty! What a beauty :hearts: Tributes to any and all beloved pets are always welcomed.

for your girl.
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

Thank you all for the comments. Everytime I read them, I had to suddenly go off the board because it made me cry. I miss Kitty.
    Faye and her furbabies, Juney (13 yrs old and a sweetie); Trixie (11 yrs old and a sweetie, too); Mr. Gray (8 yrs old); Miss Lilly (8 yrs old)

Thanks

First off, let me say how sorry I am for your loss of Kitty. It's amazing how these little animals touch our lives.

I want to say this is one of the hardest posts I have had to read. It has taken many days to actually be able to respond as I too have a little tortoiseshell female cat and she is currently in the end days of chronic renal failure. She is 18 1/2 years old and has been the queen of the house since the day I got her at 8 weeks.

As we know, things get easier to deal with as time passes, but she will always hold a big place in your heart and you will think of her often.

Sandi
    Sandi ~ Lola/Red LH ~ Riesling/Cream LH ~ Dooley/Red DD Smooth
    Foster mom for CTDR.ORG