Thread: Ewww....

Thanks

Default Ewww....

My awesome new dining set has one flaw. It has these little trenches about 2mm wide where salt loves to hang out. I pledge, wipe, and dust the heck out of it, but you really have to get in there. As a result, there are some days where a few tiny grains of salt are stuck in the trenches.

Well, I have a new solution. I was holding Miss Priss in my arms while typing on the laptop and she began licking the table. She got all of the salt grains out, but there is a layer of dog spit on my table now.

Maybe it was her way of saying, "Mommy, wash this table now! It's dirty!" And I certainly will- dog saliva is pretty gross on your eating surface, huh?
    Tracy, Mr. Butters, Rigby, Ariana Marie & Isabella Charlotte

Thanks

Hey now, it's time for Miss Rigby to start pulling her weight around there!!! She's been leaching off you and Paul for too long. If her job is cleaning the table, then by all means!
    Karen - Proud Hoomom to Bella "Snooter" Boo & The Professor Buster Brown

Thanks

haha... it's either salt in the crack or dogspit on the table. Your pick.
    Jen & Gigi

Jen Guest

What, you never let them lick the dishes? After DH has sunny side up eggs, Tasha cleans the leftover egg on the plate. Much easier to wash after its been doxie cleaned!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha's Mom
    What, you never let them lick the dishes? After DH has sunny side up eggs, Tasha cleans the leftover egg on the plate. Much easier to wash after its been doxie cleaned!
    I'm glad I'm not the only one! Charlie licks them when I'm loading the dishwasher.
    Helen and Charlie
    Please be his pup pal!

"Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Thanks

Not that Rigby isn't doing a great job, but would one of those air cans you use to clean keyboards work to clean out your trench?
    Tanya, Peaches & Piper Man