Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

If you have a pellet or bb gun that might work to get some of the snow to fall off the trees. We shoot at our trees around here when we get hit by ice.

:love9: :love9: :love9: You photos esp of Laika running down the road.
    Last edited by Frzframe; 02-08-2008 at 01:29 PM.
    ~Shonda, Jackson, Daphne (Mitzi Moo, Dudley, Lily Bug, Buddy and Charlie see you my sweet pups on the Rainbow Bridge)

http://www.goodsearch.com Help CCDR raise funds. Put Coast To Coast Dachshund Rescue in the "Who do you Goodsearch for" box and hit verify. Then search away!![/COLOR]

Thanks

absolutely beautiful pictures! Your pines are AMAZING! :wow:

I definitely see who is the snow dog
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

love LoVe LOVE those pics--absolutely gorgeous (views, snow, and dogs especially!)

More Please!
    Opaleyz, mom to Lili & Jasper - Sis to Gabby Auntie to Chloe & Gretta & Lexie

Thanks

Oh, my that's alot of snow. And I was complaining of the 5" we got the other day!!!
    Whitney & her Mom, Karen

Thanks

Absolutely beautiful pictures! I love snow (as long as I'm home and able to watch it fall and not have to drive in it - haha)...we haven't gotten a big storm in a long time. Fabulous pictures!!!!
    Robyne - mom to Bayley & Braydi
    "Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Wow, Amy. Those are beautiful! You could use some of them for Christmas cards.

Laika Weener is a brave girl. I'm sure if mine saw that much snow they wouldn't be out running in it. They'd be hiding under the covers hoping that I didn't find them and make them go out.

Our weather has been weird, too. One day it's cold and the next it's warm and humid. No wonder everyone is getting sick.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

WOW!!!! Those are beautiful pics!!!!!! I just love your property, that is a huge super long driveway, looks like the road instead of the driveway. How much property do you have???, It looks like you are out in the country very secluded from everyone? I would love that,, get as far away from the people as possible..

Jen Guest

They look so happy to be outside. And zooming down the road.

My mom is in WI and they got about the same amount you did. They are a mere 3" away from breaking the record for the snowiest winter--and its only FEB!! As opposed to NYC where we've had almost no snow and its was almost 70 a few days ago!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle
    WOW!!!! Those are beautiful pics!!!!!! I just love your property, that is a huge super long driveway, looks like the road instead of the driveway. How much property do you have???, It looks like you are out in the country very secluded from everyone? I would love that,, get as far away from the people as possible..
    We have about 13-14 acres. I can't remember for sure...maybe it's 13.8.
    The driveway is really long but kinda runs parallel to the main road, so there are a few houses in between our property and the road and one next to us to the north. We can't see any of the houses though cuz of the monster evergreens. We have over 100 of them and some are prob. 60 feet tall.
    Behind us is over 100 acres of wooded wetlands and the Flint River runs through our property and all through the woods. I like it
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

Why don't you post some more pictures.
    Mom to Gunner and Petunia.
    Always in out hearts--Sir Cedric Waggles-bassett hound