Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Otto'sMom
    Yep, I am coming. Haven't made my reservations yet, but am funded and prepared. Don't know which Anipals are coming yet either.

Still one room at my house.... and one or two at my mothers. All dogs welcome! Room rates are great too!

Thanks

I'll take you up on that Zandra! Why not? My kennel bill is gonna be huge for the weekend so I'd like to save as much as possible. I'm planning on bringing at least 5 dogs: Otto, Cassie, Michele, Rusty and possibly Grrrt.

Thanks

I'll take you up on that Zandra! Why not? My kennel bill is gonna be huge for the weekend so I'd like to save as much as possible. I'm planning on bringing at least 5 dogs: Otto, Cassie, Michele, Rusty and possibly Grrrt.
    Woot! Excellent!

Thanks

YEAH!!!!!!!!! So me and Andrea and Zandra and TONS of pups!!! I am sooo excited I cant hardly stand it!!! I didnt think I was going to get to meet Andrea and then BAM I get to! and Otto, Grrt, Cassie, Michelle, Rusty as well as all of Z's crew. :woonana: :woonana:
    [I]Brooke & Barkly Ween angel pups Jake an Oscar♡

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Oooooh, the Otto-man is coming! :hearts: :hearts: And some of the newbies. Woohoo!
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Ft. Myers, Fl Home to hurricanes,..storms, not the teams
    Thanks

Photos! No excuses about not knowing where the cameras were....Andrea has a great new one. No excuses about not having the batteries charged....she has outlets!!!! That's gonna be lots and lots of puppers, and we want lots and lots of photos.

Watch the roads going there, lol. I drove over roads in Texas in the dark that were newly blacktopped with no lines down the middle. Dh says NEVER AGAIN!!!

Thanks

I can make it there in 8 hours, so it's daylight driving for me.

Thanks

I can make it there in 8 hours, so it's daylight driving for me.
    you can make it to Austin in 8 hours?!? It takes my mother 12 to get to Hattisburg. Are you really 4 hours from Hattisburg?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Mapquest says 8 hrs 44 min from Diamond Head to Austin and I've found that Mapquest times are long (or is it just that I drive fast )

Mapquest also says that it's 9 hrs 34 min from Austin to Hattisburg. Mom must be making a lot of pit stops if it takes her 12 hours.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

I'm a good 2 hours from Hattiesburg, and 3 from Meridian. Gotta remember, I drive 80mph.