Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Thanks

It's like that here too, seriously it's insane! I'm packing like 2 outfits for each day, one hot one cool! AHAHAHAH!

Quote Originally Posted by xgymnst
    You know, I was going to post about the weather...

It's typically sunny, hot, sometimes a little breezy.....but this is Texas folks! If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes, it'll change. So, those of you coming in from out of state. Yes, pack shorts and tank tops or t-shirts and be sure to bring your flip flops, but a light jacket and a pair of jeans wouldn't be a bad idea either.......we've had lows in the 40's and 50's this week. You just never know what the weather here will do.
    Mama to
    Da Baby Brat Emma Caroline &
    Da Cats Max & Bandit

Thanks

We were in the grocery store the other night and I told Billy that I needed jello and he looked at me like you never make jello... Well then I explained that I told ya'll I'd be bringin' watermelon jello and he just rolled his eyes and laughed, then asked if I was bringing the kool-aid too!

Quote Originally Posted by xgymnst
    I SO know what you mean. I walk into our guest room at least once a day to make sure that nothing has moved (in a room where the door stays closed unless I open it....:duh: ), 'cause it's all ready for Mama and da Brat!!!!
    Mama to
    Da Baby Brat Emma Caroline &
    Da Cats Max & Bandit

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Yeah, Tex, it has been unusually cool here this week, too. I drag a hoodie everywhere I go just because the restaurants and theatres (and even our Jim in the car) have the A/C super cold so I forget about telling other people to bring at least one long sleeved garment.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue