Thanks

Default My first hot dog class, by Thor

Hi everyone!!! Today my mom and I went to my first hot dog class. (I think mom said it was something called agility!) I got hot dogs THE WHOLE TIME! They are so delicious! Have you had hot dogs? I have. I love them. Hot Dogs! HOT DOGS!! OMG also. There were other dogs there. And they went through the tunnel and I barked because everyone was happy and noisy! Oh, and then I went through the tunnel and I got hot dogs! HOT. DOGS. I love them. I did everything mommy wanted me to do because I knew she had hot dogs in her pocket. OH WAIT! Do you know what else was there? HORSES!! They are big. They were next to us. I made sure to bark at them every time I saw one or every time one moved. Sometimes I was more interested in the horses than the hot dogs. But then mommy moved me away and I did a sit and I got hot dogs. Anyway I can't wait to get more hot dogs. They are so good.

Now I am tired and it's naptime. Later!

Thanks

Hotdogs=happiness. Glad you had an awesome time at your first agility class!

Thanks

WOW Thor, sounds like you had a great time at your "hot dog" class. You just gotta bark at the horses once or twice.....just to keep them in line
    ~Eva-Marie~
    Teddy & Kiki

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

That sounds like Cash at his first obedience class. He didn't much care about where he was or what he had to do. All he cared about was HOT DOGS!
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Sounds like you had a great time Thor!!! Can't wait to hear about your next "hot dog" class!
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------

Thanks

YAY! I'm glad you had a good time! Bailey liked his cheese class too, haha. When you get so good that you can compete with other dogs I will come watch you!
    Linsey, Bailey, and Piper

Thanks

Deer Thor,
    Hot dogz iz berry good. Gility is berry cool cuzza allda tweets ya get. I lubs it. Pwetty soon I wuz thinkin you could be dere at da gility twial wiz me and dat would be fun, ok?
    lub,
    Salsalita
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

Hot diggity dog Thor! Sounds like you had a blast!!!!!

Your such a good boy listening to your Mommy -- even tho we know you did it for the love of a hot dog! :hearts: :hearts:

On your first day at Agility

Thanks

I'll bet Thor is in heaven with his new "hot dog" class. I would be too.

:goodluck: I hope he does really well.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)