Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by duchiesmom
    He is definitely one of the cutest dogs in the world, and the rest are all DLC members too!

Glad ya'll had a good time (and GO BIG DADDY JIM ! on winning the whole enchilada! ) That is so cool that you got a trophy with meaning... and I love the "Cash's Choice" award.
    When the little girl looked up from petting him and said to me "You have the cutest dog in the whole world", I said "He certainly thinks so!"

When I told Jim I was naming the award the "Cash's Choice" Award, he said "As in, the car he'd most like to pee on?"
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

WOW - that is a lot of cars !!! Love ALL the pics !
    Barb,Owned by Rudy Brandy-Angel Toby Mary Holly

Thanks

:woonana: cars and doxies and trophies oh my! What a great event

:love9: Cash & the Cash's Choice award!
    Opaleyz, mom to Lili & Jasper - Sis to Gabby Auntie to Chloe & Gretta & Lexie

Jen Guest

:love9: you hair--great cut and color!

Cash is such a cutie! Looks adorable in every shot.

Wow, so many vettes! I used to go to T-Bird shows with my Dad so that takes me back....

Thanks

Great pics, Patrice! And we get a nice bonus of seeing you in them!
    Hoomom to Cricket ~ Red Smooth 'tweenie'

Thanks

What an awesome day!! on the trophy!! All those vettes in one place must give some guys a H... On!!!! It damn near gave me one:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!! Thanks for making me smile!
    Willie and Clover!!! Ozzie

Thanks

Great job on all the pics. Cash looks fabulous, he really looks like he enjoys himself at the outings. I love your hair style and color, perfect for you. Love the vettes, I had one years ago.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Cash :love9: s going to the car shows. Everyone fusses over him and pets him and FEEDS him. He spends the whole day walking around or being carried or sitting on someone's lap. He has a ball! He gets so excited that I can't get his jacket out until right before we leave or he's besides himself and barkk, bark, barking all morning. :D
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Oh my Pat Rice! The car, the hair, the smile, the hubby, THE CASH!!!! What to chose as the fav?? Uhh hands down! CASSSHHH!!!!! BUT I do love the blue!!! Now I know why I like you soo much! Matches the blue in da burb!!!!

Mama
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lotsadox
    When I told Jim I was naming the award the "Cash's Choice" Award, he said "As in, the car he'd most like to pee on?"
    When I showed John the pictures, he asked me if Cash peed on the tires of the cars that get his award!
    Tanya, Peaches & Piper Man