Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Whatcu puppies look like???

This is funny but sad! We have members who I can give you very specific details about their puppers: names, birthday's gotcha days - what they eat - how many times the y poop - BUT have no clue what they look like!!!!!
    So - it is my request that every single member post a description of each baby!! I'll start!
    Stinker - solid black long hair doxie/cocker mix
    Pete - black terrior mix - think roach havin a bad hair day
    Oscar - smooth red standard
    Jadaa - smooth red tweenie
    Hershey - only DOG knows! His papers say choclate dapple but he has a black nose so he's not chocolate! Some have guessed a diluted red that looks chocolate!
    Shadow - B&T smooth standard - Daddy's big boned girl
    Aurora - red smooth mini
    Sam - red smooth tweenie

Taa daaaa! Now you know ..... the rest of the story! Get ta posting ladies!!
    Sandi
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Thanks

Otto-Red Smooth Dapple (mostly red) with a blue eye:hearts:
    Grrrrrrt- Red Smooth -suspected mill mommy, resembling-these are not my words- an alien insect larval queen
    Austin- Long Haired Black and Tan, one eye, could be part monkey or ferret I'm not sure which yet.
    Dolly-Black/Tan Coonhound/Doxie mix, runs like a gorilla on her knuckles
    Buddy- Golden Ret/Shepherd mix, shaggy lug of a dog:hearts:

Thanks

Buddy-black/brown tweenie w/ a tail almost as long as his torso...DEFINATELY my ADHD boy...he needs ridalin for puppers!!!
    Heidi- golden Dachsie/Beagle mix..former mill mommy. she is getting on in years and has little fat lumps (all benign) all over her tummy and one on top of her head...we call her my "Lumpy Beer Keg"
    Becca and always in my heart Heidi and Buddy

Thanks

Cricket: slightly overweight, red smooth, male. He's got the most expressive eyes and constantly wagging rear end (yep, not just his tail, but his whole behind).
    Hoomom to Cricket ~ Red Smooth 'tweenie'

Thanks

GOOSEman - 6# Red dilute with a fosted face and no bottom jaw/teeth. My heart and soul
    Elsa - 34# Wheaton Wire My elegant lady very mellow.
    Trey - Red smooth mini missing left rear leg - My escape artist can get out of any fence she is in.
    Sassy - Red Smooth mini - My wobbly girl - her cart is her link with the world
    Phoenix - Black & Tan Tweenie - My shy boy who loves to give Mutter kisses.
    Wetley - Red Pieball tweenie - What can I say he is my "brattypants" and a two year old terror
    Last edited by Yolanda; 02-01-2006 at 01:26 PM.
    Yolanda and the FurCrew.

" .... It takes a village ....."

Thanks

Cricket-small standard red smoothie. she's getting a little chunky these days but maybe it's because i'm remembering how rail thin she was when we brought her home. She can be a tomboy or a diva depending on her mood.
    Weenie-Black and tan small standard smotthie. He has tan markings on his face and I think they make him look like he has rosey cheeks. we call him jelly bean and he is basically proportioned like one ;) he knows he rules the household with an iron paw!
    Weenie & Cricket & Annie & Me (Amy)

Jen Guest

Tasha: red smooth tweenie (runty standard), weighs nearly 15 lbs, constantly cocking her head at the interesting noises in the city

Thanks

Charlie - 3/4 dachshund, 1/4 chihauha mix. He is a black and tan smooth. He has the chi eyes (they kinda bug out ) and forehead, but he's got the dachshund body, and definitely the dachshund attitude!

Oh, and he has one "airplane" ear and one regular ear. That's my boy! :hearts:
    Helen and Charlie
    Please be his pup pal!

"Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Nancy Guest

Molly - Black and Tan smooth coat with a smidge of dapple mini-doxie. She's about 10 pounds. Know's she adorable and uses it to her advantage every second of the day!

Thanks

Pogo - chubby stubby

Pixel - bow-legged bugger <---the actual word would be censored. (blb for short)

Oh...you want MORE information than that?

Pogo - black and tan smooth standard, single dapple, watery eyes, a slight weight problem, a broken tail (he had it when we got him), long nails (with long quick).

Pixel - black and white smooth piebald, comes with big vocal cords. Short and VERY low to the ground (even for a doxie). Sweet little face, slightly chubby (maybe a pound), and yes...he really does have bow legs.

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI