Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Duchie-
    aka HRH The Duchess of Wagoner,
    AKA Mommy's Baby Wanna Cookie?
    AKA Hoover

Smooth red gal, former mill mommy, approx 10 years old, we think.... getting a wee bit of frosting on the face. Mournful eyes of an old soul who has seen too much of the bad in this world, which makes Mommy try her best to make it all up to her.

Was a fattypants due to the fact that in the dachsie world "food = love" but has trimmed down to a svelte 11.8-12 lbs, so am guessing she is a tweenie.

Who says redheads can't wear pink? My baby is a doll in her signature color.

She is the love of my life, aside from DH of course.
    Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Wagoner 1993-2012.
    Happiness is a warm puppy ~ Charles M. Schultz
    Named Savannah Jane ~ Rae Wagoner

Thanks

Mitzi - B/T semi long hair with fuzzy legs and chest. She has bad back knees so she looks like she been riding on a horse way to long. She weighs around 14 lbs. Also her ribs poke out because of bad breeding.

Dudley - Irish Spotted Wire hair. He is tri color (black, white and tan) and very much in need of a good grooming. His eyes are small and that makes him look not to smart. He weighs around 13 lbs

Frankie weighs 12 lbs and is a smoothie red dapple. He had a white blaze on his chest which right now is almost hairless. He also had white hairs al long his back and sides making him look like he's turning grey but he's not. He also has darker red spots along his back. His right eye is part blue and part brown.

Yankee is around 50 lbs and is a wire hair with a white blaze on her chest and white hairs all thought out her coat. She has brown eyes.

Hmmm, I could do all 13 puppies if you all really want me too but I aint gonna just for myself. :lol:
    ~Shonda, Jackson, Daphne (Mitzi Moo, Dudley, Lily Bug, Buddy and Charlie see you my sweet pups on the Rainbow Bridge)

http://www.goodsearch.com Help CCDR raise funds. Put Coast To Coast Dachshund Rescue in the "Who do you Goodsearch for" box and hit verify. Then search away!![/COLOR]

Ft. Myers, Fl Home to hurricanes,..storms, not the teams
    Thanks

Taffy....well ...just look at that photo...says it all...SPOILED ROTTEN CHILD

10 pounds, mini brat, does just what she pleases...will answer to Hey, you, little deaf daushaund!! more than her name. She's a smooth red, or a smooth chocolate, depending on who is looking at her I think red, because when the sun hits her, she is a gorgeous redhead. She has some darker markings on her face, sort of like a racoon mask, and a pale brown nose. So you tell me, what is she?

Spoiled Rotten Taffy
    Last edited by Jacqueline; 02-01-2006 at 02:15 PM.

Thanks

Pippit-Red smooth tweenie(13.5-14.5lbs), his tail has been broken at least twice(was like that when I recued him), he has a funny right ear that sits up higher then his other one, he's always wagging his tail and he is my :hearts: :hearts:

Mom to Dachshunds: Pippit, IzzyBean and Calli

Thanks

Heidi--- Blk/Tan Piebald longhair tweenie 12.8lbs who has mastered the art of dancing in circles from the kitchen to the dining room as she is watching me bring her raw medallions to her bowl. She looks like a propeller getting ready to take flight..

Princess----Blk/Tan longhair mini 9.4lbs who loves to stop drop and roll on her back right in front of your path so you can rub her little belly..

Those are my babies :hearts: :hearts:

Thanks

Bailey - black and tan tweenie with darker tan points than most. A total momma's boy, but he LOVES grandpa's belly rubs!
    Linsey, Bailey, and Piper

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by svofcols
    BUT have no clue what they look like!!!!!
    That's because they are not posting enough PICTURES!!! :photo3: :photo3:
    Last edited by Lisa; 02-01-2006 at 03:55 PM.

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

Snooter - Mini red w/black overlay - 9 LB's of 'TUDE
    Professor - Tweenie black and tan wire - 14 LB's without reading glasses/15 LB's w/read glasses on
    Karen - Proud Hoomom to Bella "Snooter" Boo & The Professor Buster Brown

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Amanda, black LH mix about 20 lbs
    Sweetums, used to be red or wild boar now mostly white, smooth about 15 lbs
    Bogart, red smooth about 12 lbs
    Cash, b/t LH, about 15 lbs (should be 12 or 13)
    Miller, b/t dapple smooth, 15 lbs
    Scooter, BIG red smooth mix (lab) about 35-40 lbs!
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Mine are easy.

Mr. Butters Von Wienerhausen- smooth red tweenie
    Miss Rigby Von Wienerhausen- smooth red tweenie

Butters is actually a standard if you go by weight because he's sooooo fat, but he's supposed to be 15 pounds!

You can tell them apart because Rigby has "eyeliner" on (black rimmed eyes) and Butters, being a dude, doesn't. Mr. B also has the tiniest spot of white fur on his face from where he was bit by another dog when he was 12 weeks old- about three hairs grew in white at that spot! :hearts:

Oh, and he has a special no-no place that makes it easy to see which is which.
    Tracy, Mr. Butters, Rigby, Ariana Marie & Isabella Charlotte