Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline
    She's a smooth red, or a smooth chocolate, depending on who is looking at her I think red, because when the sun hits her, she is a gorgeous redhead. She has some darker markings on her face, sort of like a racoon mask, and a pale brown nose. So you tell me, what is she?
    I'd say she's a chocolate & tan, which is what the breeder told me Rigby was when I called over the phone- we ran right out there to find all red smoothie girls and B&T longhaired boys. Although I wanted a chocolate & tan, I could not resist the twin factor:

Whatever she is, though, she is GORGEOUS!!!!! You have such a pretty girl!
    Tracy, Mr. Butters, Rigby, Ariana Marie & Isabella Charlotte

Thanks

Molly: 12-13 lbs. (depending on which day it is) 'sposed to be mini red smooth, after joining this board, more of a tweenie!
    Loves to dig, and play, play, play!!
    Jennifer:cucum: & Molly!! :rpaw:
    Throw Molly a bone:
    http://www.dogster.com/?196799
    My Space:http://www.myspace.com/jherron1278

Click the link below to keep up with DLC's 1st Hooman kid:
    http://www.babysites.com/sites/jherron1278/

Thanks

Bailey - a smooth isabella fawn. He's long and got the skinny gene. He weighs in at about 11lbs. His tail is a bit on the long side for a doxie and loves to chase it.

Reese - a smooth black and tan. He's a bit beefier then Bailey and not quite as long. He weighs in at about 13lbs. He's got a wide butt and a cute little skip in his back left leg. He loves to make out with anyone, including Bailey.
    Jill - Proud Hoomom to Bailey and Reese! :hearts:

Check us out on DOGS 101!
    Just click DACHSHUND

Member of Coast to Coast Dachshund Rescue
    www.c2cdr.org

Thanks

Shadow- Male, Smooth Black 'n' Tan, Has a milk moustache, dark-brown eyes, & dark skin

Reesee- Female, Smooth Chocolate 'n' Tan, Brown nose, Pretty Hound Dog ears, Long & Lean Miniature, Light skin & eyes

Lil' Smokey- Male, Smooth Black 'n' Tan, Has alot of tan on chest, face & feet, Lil' Hot Dog with short body (not very long)

Sassy Baby- Female, Smooth Black 'n' Tan, Looks alot like Shadow, Long & Lean, My Foot Long Hot Dog
    ShadowReesee, Lil' Smokey and Sassy

Thanks

Default allrighty, I am a little late on this...

We have one of these:

Known as the Small Spotted Dog, it is about 10 pounds of fluff and mischief. Various shades of red with solid white stomach and chest, cute little dappled face, shifty eyes , usually has its tongue out to lick you, often with a blurred appearance since it is always moving unless it decides it wants to sweetly curl up on you for a nap.

This is what it initially looked like, before it metamorphosed into its current appearance :lol: WTF???

She's probably a red dapple piebald; possibly a double dapple pie, but doubtful since she sees and hears perfectly.

Then we have one of these:

Known as the Brown Dog, it is the litter sister of the spotted dog (but prefers not to admit that). About 14lb, red with a lot of black overlay and huge beautiful dark eyes that can stare into your soul. This dog would dedicate 24 hours a day to love and affection if she could:hearts: .
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

Calvin~ is a red dapple smoothie.He has a couple of white spots on one ear.
    ~weighs 15lbs~tweenie.He loves the big bed and putting his big butt in your face.
    Chloe~ is all dark red smoothie tweenie at ~14lbs.She loves kisses and barking at strangers who walk in front of the gate outside~ALL THE TIME!
    Charlie~red with chocolate dapple (I guess that is how you say it)~7.6lbs tweenie
    Cinnimon~all red smoothie~6.3lbs tweenie~she is so sweet and easy going!
    Cleo~wild boar smooth tweenie at 5.5lbs.She is my little runty roo!
    ~Erika~

Thanks

Who hid this post from me?

Casey-- Black and Tan Standard Dapple --told he was a Merle--store bought --cuz I pouted! $2000. One blue eye, One brown eye
    TOTAL LOVE BUG!:hearts: :hearts: long and slender, gives kisses up the nose, free dental cleaning on hoomans. Walks with head held high as he knows he is just a cutie. Tail wags constantly

Sophie -- Black and Tan Tweenie Dapple --Southern Belle Rescue-- the best $250. I spent! I pouted again! One Blue eye, One Brown eye
    She is MY body guard!!! She will bark when you approach me and is saying "YOU can't touch this!" She is a Total chunky mass and solid. She thinks she is a PIT BULL. Sad looking face that would warm anyones heart.
    Howls along with Mommies bad singing.

Thanks

This was a good idea & fun to see the descriptions everybody put on their puppers. Some even told more than what they look like! Liked the pics too!
    Thanks DLC pals!
    ShadowReesee, Lil' Smokey and Sassy