Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buda Update!

Thanks

Default My update.. VERY LONG

Hi all. The GA clan made it safely back home, actually early! Our flights into TX were less than enjoyable with the weather and delays, but dang it we had jello!! Friday we mostly spent getting acquainted and settled in. The dogs made sure we had a very warm welcome. They were all so well behaved. It was incredible. I just absolutely love Jewwy and Jaxxy! Jax slept with Mom and I under the covers at mom's feet for the longest time. Saturday we went to the races where I spent most of my time in the x-pen with all the dogs while everybody shopped and what not. Next year we are going to use the x-pen as doggie daycare and make us a small fortune! Then went shopping and got a tiny bit of sunburn (note farmers tan). Saturday night we had everybody over for pizza and jello and had an absolute blast! It really is too bad that we can't do that more often. It was like everybody had known each other their whole lives! Just incredible! And poor Andrea was molested so many times... I'm sure she had to scrub to get all the human cooties off that night! ;) Sunday, John scared the crap out of me by pulling my toe to wake me up... (He will pay for that the next time I see him by the way ;) ) because he had to go to work early Sunday morning. Then I spent to quiet time chit chatting with Tex and her wonderful mom! I can go on and on about how great Tex and John and Kay were. We felt totally at home the entire time! I can't thank you enough for your hospitality. And to my "secret person", who by the way has been outted, but I ain't tellin' who did it, you are an absolute angel! You made my year! This is an experience I will NEVER forget and will never be able to thank you properly.
    Mama to
    Da Baby Brat Emma Caroline &
    Da Cats Max & Bandit

Thanks

Default Honey's I'm home!!!

and did I ever have a blast! I owe someone a debt that will be extremely if ever able to repay!
    I got to spend one on one time wif da brat!
    I got to meet and greet people I soo wanted to!
    I got to love and squeeze mannny puppers!
    I got to play ball with Peaches!!!
    I got to molest Andrea!
    I got to hug a sexy leprechaun!
    I got to reunite with DLC'rs that I had already met!
    I got to take 191 pictures that I will put in an album for ya'll to look at!
    I GOT TO SPEND 48 HOURS AWAY FROM MY DAMNED CELL PHONE AND MY JOB!!!!!!!
    Dallas I won't miss or at least flying into and out of!! Tex & her leprechaun and her puppies AND her Mom I will!!!!
    Thank you to each and every one of you who made the trip - to each of you who wanted to but couldn't - try for next year! You won't regret it!
    Mama
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Thanks

Default All Anipals Home and Accounted For

YES! We are all home and I didn't come home with any extra dogs. Wanted to leave a couple behind but managed to not kidnap any of Zandra's. Her Sophie was the most gracious hostess. She slept with me in her Momma's big bed...which technically I guess is Sophie's bed, and allowed Brooke and I to massage and preen her like a couple of apes trying to get those awful burrs from Buda out of her fur.
    Cats pooped on all the dog beds while I was gone, and Kali tried to get herself killed by hiding under the bed and Daisy May and Dexter found her and EVERYONE chased her back to the cat room. Strangely enough, Alec Baldwin was the only one wounded, and it was a lot of blood for a little cat scratch. All fixed up, and Daisy May, of course, has a scratched ear and head. Kali is no worse for the wear, heart pounding but no wounds.

As for my Buda pics, I'll get to em when I get to em. I still have to unpack and sort all my crap.

I was hugged at least 7 times. I griped at every one.
    I received some very lovely Grrrt related gifts which were very much appreciated.
    I shopped.
    Brooke and I got the Midnight tour of Austin as we got lost driving back to Zandra's house FOR 2 HOURS. Combined, I don't think either of us could find our way out of a paper bag. I now have GPS and can find anywhere, except my house which seems to not be on the map.
    Rue had the time of his life with Amanda, in spite of him peeing on her, she played with him and I got to see a side of him I'd never seen. He was just so happy and it chokes me up a little so have gotten to see him enjoy himself so very much. I OWE Amanda a hug for that present to him.
    Wusty and Rue both put on a show at Georganne's house. What a blast!
    I mentioned before, Michele and Brooke have a "special" relationship now. Well, parts of Brooke. Michele treated Brooke's shin and knee to a vajayjay pounding hump, kissed her afterwards and then snuggled. Brooke lifted her leg a bit and even though Michele's little legs couldn't touch the sofa, she was still workin it so hard. She did it twice.
    Cassie made friends.
    Wusty made wady fwends and boy fwends.
    I had enough money for a pizza when I finally got home.
    What a trip! Can't wait to do it again.

Thanks

Sounds like you all had a wonderful time.
    Mom to Gunner and Petunia.
    Always in out hearts--Sir Cedric Waggles-bassett hound

Thanks

Glad that ya'll got home safe. I'm still just plain tuckered out, but I'd do it again in a heart beat!!!!
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------

Thanks

Red face

Awww... I love love love love me some Rue. Just something about him, even though he peed on me... He was so funny to watch.. And OMG, that soulful howl.. I hope I never hear that again.. It was gut wrenching and heart breaking... I'm glad I was able to make him happy! I'd do it again in a heartbeat!!! My next goal is to make it to Diamondhead for a visit with the ENTIRE aniclan!! :love9:
    Mama to
    Da Baby Brat Emma Caroline &
    Da Cats Max & Bandit

Thanks

Well I finally got home last nite around midnite, dumb airlines. My boys were very happy to see me hubby included. I still dont have my luggage that I had to sit on to get shut due to shopping :duh: .
    I am so so in love with the Anipals, and I could have easily taken Wusty, Michele and Cassie. Michele as Andrea said iniated my knee and shin to its first girl hump, but with her so serious face and her kissing me during and after I was ok. I did snort due to laughing so so hard. I also made some real friends in Andrea and Ellen asnd Zandra is awsome. I totally adored all the dogs I got to meet and I so enjoyed meeting everyone in person.
    I must admit I feel very special I kinda told Andrea I was gonna hug her and after her grumbling I actually got a hug back and I felt very special.
    I will totally admit I have no sense of direction at all, but did enjoy talking w/ Andrea during our unexpected midnite tour of Austin.
    I just wanted to thank everyone that made my first trip to Austin a wonderful experience nd I really want to go agian and I will as soon as finances and doctors will allow.
    [I]Brooke & Barkly Ween angel pups Jake an Oscar♡