Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy
    Awesome pics and video!! Thanks for getting them up fast!!! So, what was the grand total # of weens????
    I'm going to go with 36....possibly more. I think I got everybody though......
    (There were also 7 non-DLC dogs that hung out-friends of mine)

Ya'll let me know who I missed:
    Julie, Jax, Jenni, Kacie (my mom's dog)
    Pixel, Pogo, Pretzel, P'Nut
    Lili, Sophie, Saffyre, Hoover, Mischief
    Oscar, Rikka
    Riesling, Lola
    GOOSEman
    Otto, Wusty, Rue, Michele, Cassie
    Bailey, Radley
    Peaches, Piper
    Bogart, Cash, Miller
    Mylissa's crew from San Antonio (they were in a red wagon, and I can't name them all-Vinnie & Cammie I know!!!)
    Nicole (Two red smooths) was there too, but I think her pups stayed home ? (or that could have just been for Sunday)

Who'd I miss???
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------

Thanks

Yes, as you can see I sat in the x-pen th emajority of the time with at least 4 wieners in my lap at a time. Rue even decided to show the world I was his by hikin' his leg on me. But it was great fun! I got to know pretty much all the dogs! I even got to play ball with Peaches FOR FLIPPIN' EVER... She never stops!! I swear we must've played ball for 3 hours and she was still ready to go at midnight! It was crazy! And absolutely hilarious!!

FYI, Tex and her DH were the absolute BEST hosts! They have an awesome house which Tex keeps immaculate! I found out the John is terribly ticklish! :evilgrin: And I really can't wait to see them again! I miss you both already!!! Hope to return soon, this time with Billy!
    Mama to
    Da Baby Brat Emma Caroline &
    Da Cats Max & Bandit

Thanks

hella jealous here.
    Tracy, Mr. Butters, Rigby, Ariana Marie & Isabella Charlotte

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Da Brat
    Rue even decided to show the world I was his by hikin' his leg on me. But it was great fun!
    I do believe I had WERST DOGS EVAR there. Cassie and Michele both lunged at children at every given chance, Michele got loose 3 or 4 times, at Buda, and took off out the door at Zandra's when I'd left her behind for being bad.
    I don't know what was worse, Rue peeing on EVERYTHING, including Amanda, or Michele's "special relationship" with Brook's knee and shin.
    We had a blast, but oh my DOG are my dogs ebil.

Thanks

Tex, I think you did very well at Name That Doxie :D

As for your dogs, Andrea... I think at least 5 people besides you told me that they were just sure that their dogs were being the Worst Dogs Evar. No dogs ate each other or ate any children, so I think it was a successful meetup

Quote Originally Posted by Otto'sMom
    Cassie and Michele both lunged at children at every given chance
    I lunged at a couple of children too :lol: - ask Tanya's husband John (they were climbing on our x-pens, for doG's sake, and I did ask them once politely to NOT DO THAT).
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Da Brat
    I even got to play ball with Peaches FOR FLIPPIN' EVER... She never stops!! I swear we must've played ball for 3 hours and she was still ready to go at midnight! It was crazy! And absolutely hilarious!!
    You made Peaches soooooo happy! I warned you that she wouldn't stop!!! :D
    Tanya, Peaches & Piper Man

Thanks

The Anipals are so NOT ebil. Yes they loved their mom, and No they dont like kids ( but who can blame them most are not really likeable), but I TOTALLY LOVE :love9: them all! I must say that Michele and I really must have a special connection now , but I was just as happy about Cassie curling up on my chest and giving me kisses as she was a bit afriad of all the commotion. And Rue/Woo kiss keesses are just dreamy and Wusty and Otto are total ladies men, so who cant fall in love :hearts: .
    [I]Brooke & Barkly Ween angel pups Jake an Oscar♡