Thanks

Question Does anyone know any members in MWDR

The people who are applying for Flash and Frankie were very interested in a little dog named Tiny Too and had sent an email about him but they never heard back. So, they decided to go with CCDR because I've been in touch with them answering their questions about adopting.

Anyway the wife wanted me to find out if Tiny Too was alright and being taken care of and asked me if I could find out for her. He is located in Wis. So, if anyone here knows anyone from that rescue would you please let me know. Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

I don't know any MWDR people. Do we have any members from Wisc area?
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

I checked their site www.mwdr.org and Tiny Too is still there. He is recovering from mange among other things...poor baby. I live in Minnesota so close to Wisconsin but not quite close enough to be much good.
    Kelli (Hoomom to Bella & Cooper)

Thanks

I adopted Cricket from MWDR and I know they are great people. Her foster moms name was Bonnie and she lived in the Chicago area. They don't have a whole lot of people and this is probably a really busy time of year. I would send another message.
    Weenie & Cricket & Annie & Me (Amy)

Thanks

Red face My adopter finally heard back from

Tiny's foster mom. He is doing well and has some interested families. :cheer2:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frzframe
    That is great news, for the update.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frzframe
    Great! Thanks for the update. My first suggestion would be Bonnie, then Claudia if she was not overwhelmed. I bet they were busy with a tornado of dachshunds and holiday tasks. (We used to foster for MWDR.)
    Adopt a Senior!

-Renée and Pokey (1992-2008)