So we had a play date on Saturday with Iceman (our friends' dachshund they rescued just last month). We'll be taking care of Iceman for a week over Christmas and wanted all the weenies to meet a few times before hand. We met outside in our yard, off leashes. Snooter kept running up to him, barking, and running away, trying to inniate play with him. The Prof was more interested in sniffing his butt! :rofl: At one point, a big dog walked by and all three were barking at him. We went into the house and they all did great. We were all soooo suprised! Snooter just kept trying to get him to chase her, and the Prof just kept sniffing. I think all us parents are thrilled and we're all very excited to have Iceman over the holidays! He's such a love, I just can't tell you all how sweet he is! When they left, Snooter was whining/pacing by the door for about 20 minutes. My girl is just boy crazy! :hearts: We're going to make a little diary for him mom and dad while they're gone, complete with pictures - "Iceman's Christmas Vacation".