Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by areese
    I don't recall what kind of worms they can get...no wait...I do think it is tapeworm.

Yes it is tapeworm, dogs can get it from bunnies and bunny poop, I went through this with Cowboy and Girtty who like to feast on bunnies. Just keep an eye on her.

We get a lot of animals that get caught by the weens or found by the weens that were killed by other animals. The Joys of the country!
    "Never be afraid to do in our hearts what we feel to be right especially if the well being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way." Unknown

Thanks

Oh dear...I was not expecting it to be that gross! You warned me though. I hope he doens't go out looking for more... ew!

Thanks

Eeeeewwwww! :holyshp: I think everything will be fine...but you can always call your vet, just in case. When Braydi ate the bunny (and the bird), we took a fecal sample in to the vet to be safe. The "Iron Stomach/Stomach with Legs" was just fine.

!
    Robyne - mom to Bayley & Braydi
    "Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"