Hi ebeybody,

I wents to see dis wady today. Mudder called her a fisical terapist, whateber dat is. She was bery nice. She didn't poke me wit anyting wike dey do at dat vet! I wiked her.

She measured my wegs, and watched me walk. She said I was doing "fantastic". Not sure what dat means, but it made da mudder bery happy.

She showed my mudder some tings to do wit me at home. I get to stand on a balance board to helps my legs get strong. And den there was dis funny shaped pillow.....wooked like a peanut to me. I get to lay on it and den mudder is supposed to rock me back so my back wegs will push and get eben stronger!

I also got to walk on da tweadmill dat is in da water. I wiked dat a wot!!!! I had not been doing dat much ob da walking lately and I misses it! I wuv water too, so it was bery fun!

Da nice wady said dat mudder did not needs to take me back to sees her again. Dat seemed to be a good ting to da mudder. Oh, and since da nice lady is a good fwiend of mudder's, mudder gots a 50% discount! I don't know what dat means, but I tink it means more moneys for tweats for me!!!

Sincerely,

Jax