Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Our guest

Thanks

Default Our guest

My friend Pat (Salsa's old mommy) is having heart surgery today...well I guess she has already had it...so we are watching Nou Nou. I don't take care of her dogs anymore (unless it's an emergency) but she would worry about Nou with Tom taking care of him. Tom is a man who lives in her barn. Long story. But he does love her dogs and takes care of them for her and helps out a lot but sometimes he just doesn't use common sense with the dogs as far as letting them out without leashes and stuff. One ran away a couple of weeks ago (Tom found him and all was ok but still...) So despite instructions to not let any of them out of the fence, she still would worry. So Nou is here.
    He's a good boy but he did pee in the house (marking) once. I think he's settling in now though.
    Laika's not looking all that thrilled...

O wouldn't join the rest of them but is lurking there in the background...
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

:holyshp: He is incredibly stunning! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

I :love9: Laika in the first picture....I'll sit here and look pretty, but I am NOT happy about it

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa
    :holyshp: He is incredibly stunning! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

I :love9: Laika in the first picture....I'll sit here and look pretty, but I am NOT happy about it
    Isn't he gorgeous. He's a good boy too...he seems happier now but he was a bit anxious about staying here at first. Without mom, that is. He loves to come over with her. He's very nosy and has looked in every cupboard and room and corner

and Segue

Thanks

WOW! He is gorgeous!! I'm a weenie lover but boyo could i ever love him!!!!!
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Thanks

Salsa's got a serious lean going on there.

Thanks

Nou Nou IS very handsome. :hearts: He looks like he's settling in nicely.
    Thanks for pet sitting. I'm sure Pat will recover faster without having to worry about him running away from Tom.

for Pat.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

Wow, he is gorgeous! It's great that they all seem to get along. Salsa seems to be giving the evil eye also.
    Sandi ~ Lola/Red LH ~ Riesling/Cream LH ~ Dooley/Red DD Smooth
    Foster mom for CTDR.ORG

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoxieHaus
    Wow, he is gorgeous! It's great that they all seem to get along. Salsa seems to be giving the evil eye also.
    It's funny...she (Salsa) usually loves him and she was so excited shen he got here but then when Pat didn't come in with him...she got all huffy and is very jealous of any attention. Salsa lived with Nou Nou for 8 months...she used to sleep with him when she was a tiny puppy but I guess she doesn't want to share me with him in her own house!

and Segue

Thanks

Wow, he's gorgeous!!!!!! Great pics.

Thanks

I love Salsa's expressions...she's a riot!
    Tanya, Peaches & Piper Man