Please spare some for Gretchen, Willard and Rusty.

Gretchen wouldn't come out from under the bed this morning and made the "I want my momma" noise that Izzy used to make. She was in some serious pain and was all hunched up. I could tell it was her guts that hurt because she walked fine, and she'd had the runs for the past 2 days. I thought it was because I substituted Newman's Own Organic dog food until I could get to Slidell to pick up their regular Wellness. When I went into the bedroom to get her out from under the bed, I noticed that someone had diarrhea on my comforter by sticking my hand in it not once, but 2 times.
Michele had been ill last week, and I got her treated right away and she's fine. Rusty and Willard wouldn't eat their breakfast, and they usually NEVER turn down a meal, and Willard felt really warm to the touch, and Rusty just sat in his kennel, not eating his food.
I had to be at work at 6:30 so I couldn't wait to drop them off like I would've normally, and my new boss, who is very sweet by the way, is NOT an animal person so I didn't want to make the impression that this sort of thing is something that happens on a regular basis. Just didn't want it to be the "first week impression" type of situation. So I said I had to get my uniform for my photo to be taken and she let me run home for that. I dropped them off and got back to work, no big deal.
I'll be picking them up at 4:30. I'd called at noon, and they'd done fecals on them and can find nothing. Someone barfed up grass while there so I caught whatever they've got early.