Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks

:holyshp: :holyshp: :holyshp: :holyshp:

All I can say over and over is OMG, OMG, OMG..... I guess I am spoiled because neither one of mine tear up anything......

OMG - Andrea... so sorry......
    Barb,Owned by Rudy Brandy-Angel Toby Mary Holly

Thanks

Oh NO! . Well I am sure she at least had a ball doing it
    I have 3 bed killers. In their room they have a rectangle bed that I made a cover for out of fabric remenent, so they can chew it but they cant kill it . I am on the search for material for another bed that they killed in my craft room, I want a strong waterproof material. So we are going to look at a place that makes boat covers, and the outdoor stores.
    If you give me some of the measurements on the dead beds I can make you covers for them, once I find some more chew proof material .
    [I]Brooke & Barkly Ween angel pups Jake an Oscar♡

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ebmw1975
    once I find some more chew proof material .
    The DH suggested stainless steel for ours.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

She'll be gone soon enough where I won't have to worry about snowstorms anymore.:relieved:
    Sunday night, it was the green stuffing from the doggie bed, and I picked it all up and stuffed it back in and sewed it together.

That bed has been peed on and that heavy foam makes it unwashable. I'll get replacement stuffing and start stitching the zipper shut.

Jen Guest

That is exactly why Tasha has a cot, not a stuffed bed. It may not be as soft, but it's lasted for years!

Thanks

YOOWWZER!!!! Have you spoken to her about this? Why she is doing it? Maybe there is an issue that she wants you to know about but doesn't know how to tell you! That or she likes to see you sew
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Thanks

I may not have "spoken" as much as YELLED.:o
    What I get from her is that she's really conflicted about wanting to sleep in the big bed with the rest of the dogs, and can't bring herself to do it. She just can't take that final leap of trust and lay up there. She wants to be in the same area as me, be able to see me, but she's scared.

Poor Buddy, Pearl and Daisy May have all lost their beds to Gretchen's wrath.

Thanks

Sebatian used to chew up all zippers. That's why I buy our doggy beds at Ross. Then one time I put in a metal zipper. It fixed his habit.
    Olga
    Remembering my angels Sebastian and Sofie.

Thanks

:holyshp: :holyshp: :holyshp:
    Heidi and Princess only did this when they were puppies.. So sorry Andrea. I would be really pissed to have to continuously clean up a mess like that.

Thanks

It's my own fault for leaving the bed out when no one slept on it. Gretchen is looking for ways to wake me up early now. The only bed in the room has Buddy on it, so she started gnawing the ramp to the bed. Sounded like a friggin beaver (so I'd imagine) at 4:20 AM...I get up at 5:05....it SUCKED. I hollered at her and that woke up the rest of the dogs, who were still sleeping and not even focused enough to remember to pee indoors. They all went to the bathroom outside (Pearl is the worst offender, peeing in the sun room with the door to the outside open WIDE) Shock to the system, that was.
    I don't get mad about it. They all got donut holes for breakfast treats since I didn't like them for myself (what a disappointment that was. CURSE YOU WALMART BAKERY for making those things taste like crap. What did you do? Cook them in chicken grease? They were awful and stuck to the wall when I threw them)